NameSilo

discuss $ Which combination of a singular and plural domain do you own, which you feel is 5 or 6 figures? $

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Restaurants

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You really believe that Restaurant.biz is a 5 figure domain name? .biz is kind of dead, except the recent buzz whith chinese :)

•••
You really believe that Restaurant.biz is a 5 figure domain name? .biz is kind of dead, except the recent buzz whith chinese :)
Let's see, last time I looked....my two domains were www.Restaurant.bz and www.Restaurants.bz country code extensions, not the .biz extension. Recap: Restaurants gets over 3.3 million global searches a month and restaurant gets 1.2 million global searches a month. Both domains have a short 2 LL extension...you can't even register a two digit restaurant domain today...at least last time I checked. Lastly, I didn't ask your opinion on what you thought about my combination...I asked the community to share what they have. At least you could have shared what you have before judging. Read.

•••
Taking a look back when many people thought domains with the new extensions would never trade for big money. Then www.coffee.club sold for $100,000 www.wine.club for $125,000+ www.penguin.club for $10,000 www.travel.agency for $10,000 and now the .club registry is selling www.restaurant.club for $100,000 on all brand new extensions...just a short list. Bottom line...people will pay for what they really want or need at the moment. People paying 50 million dollars for a painting just to hang on the wall? People like what they like.

•••
Let's see, last time I looked....my two domains were www.Restaurant.bz and www.Restaurants.bz country code extensions

sorry for the mistake, I have seen it as a .biz, now clear that it is a .bz

Lastly, I didn't ask your opinion on what you thought about my combination...I asked the community to share what they have. At least you could have shared what you have before judging.

you have right. I believe mine is KidsPhone (dot) king , for a kids branded phone manufacturer.

•••
I have some parked .com's with the plural but doubt they'd be priced in that range they aren't single words.

•••
I got narcoticslawyers.com narcoticlawyers.com and privatepracticelawyers.com i think with the right buyer they can get 5 or 6 figure amounts. criminallawyers.com sold for 195k bankruptcylawyers.com for 77k trademarklawyers.com for 24k so yea think so

•••
.bz is a cctld for Belize, which has a population of around 330,000.

A small market, but the domain names you have are ok.

•••
•••
I have Rockets.cloud; and its currently for sale at Flippa. I have to put reserve, this kind of name it's hard to come by. $5k reserve.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back