IT.COM

Who is the best guy to contact? (Photo)

NameSilo
Watch
Okay, just playing around with an app and I found an array of corporate hierarchy of personnel in a company.

Who is the best guy to contact? Please see attached image.
one.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would contact:

VP of Marketing & VP of Digital Marketing

•••
I'd prefer Managing Director first. If interested, he'd possibly direct us to the one who would handle web domain affairs.

•••
I'd prefer Managing Director first. If interested, he'd possibly direct us to the one who would handle web domain affairs.

The problem with that approach is that the MD would need to be tech savy enough to understand the value of the domain name, if he doesn't then he might not even pass the info on to the marketing guys. Whereas the marketing guys would have a better understanding of the domain's potential and can then justify the expenditure to the MD and Financial Director.

•••
The problem with that approach is that the MD would need to be tech savy enough to understand the value of the domain name

Not if he's the BATMAN!!! (Check the image)
:xf.laugh:

•••
•••
Bwhahaaha! That must be Wayne Industries that he is trying to contact! :)

Throwing the BAT Signal on the sky at night would be a better approach to contact him. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Contact his wife first. Trust me.

•••
•••
Go shopping and let your husband do his business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back