NameSilo

Who is....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
wanna purchase the name digital-junkie.com??
You really should own it because if you have .net, .org, everyone first
checks .com by default.
let me know soon. It is up for sale and public noted
thanks
frank s

OK, that's an email my friend (owner of digital-junkie.net) received from someone. This is the only place it was up for sale so I was just wondering who is was because I am still the owner of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure. Did they maybe look up the owner of digital-junkie.net in the whois?

•••
What's the email address in the header?

•••
That was sent to my friend. They easily could have gotten it from whois.. but they kind of sound like they own it. Which they don't. When she told me that I got confused

•••
Does your friend still have the email address for that "frank s" guy? If so, send him an email telling of your ownership of that domain. Just a suggestion.

•••
Wasn't this name sold here yesterday?

•••
Whoever that is, they think they can outsmart you and get some quick money.

lol

•••
Lol it wasn't sold here.. it was sold to the owner of the .net for $20. That's why I am very confused.

•••
sounds like someone trying to pull a scam

•••
That's what I was thinking.. but who signs their name to a scam?? Probably wasn't even their name.. lol

•••
yea there is still something odd about it

•••
Yah most likely a fake name or someone with below average intelligence. Then again the people who pull those scams most likely have .....

•••
It's in my namecheap account but it's hers now. She didn't want me to push it yet. I think that person needs to learn how to make a proposal.. like starting with a name that he/she owns

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back