Dynadot

question Will the new Mark Zuckerberg's social media Threads take over on Twitter?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
So the platform is actually on Threads.net

Threads.com belong to another company

•••
I just registered a few domains...

Do you think they can trademark the word?

•••
The word threads is allready trademarked by many companies.

•••
Just another technological distraction for the masses...at least it is not released in the EU yet...their laws are much better than those in the USA re: harvesting of data. Screw Zuck and the rest of his crowd.

And yes, name is likely going to be defended by trademark holder aggressively.

•••
The word threads is allready trademarked by many companies.
So my domains are useless or less difficult to challenge for a trademark purpose?

•••
So my domains are useless or less difficult to challenge for a trademark purpose?
I wouldn’t say worthless it depends what they are. Threads is a good word as the second word in a two worder. Its slang for clothing.

But anything that implies it has to do with Threads a social media platform or SAAS (another ”Threads” trademark) more unlikely. There are other threads trademarks too but I didn’t check all the categories they are in.

Did you mean you got the exact match “threads” in other extensions? Its always best practice to check for existing or pending trademarks BEFORE you get names.

Last edited:
•••
ThreadsExperts
ThreadsPal
ThreadsPros

all in king!

•••
Grabbed some also, and so have many people it looks like.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back