Dynadot

Willing to teach for a little $$$

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello everyone my name is Logan and I am 17 years old. I know there are a lot of teens in here that don't know where to start off in the online world. I have been working online for almost 4 years not and im making good money doing it. I have created, owned, and sold dozens of sites. I am willing to teach 3-5 people everything I know for a little cash. I will show you some easy HTML sites that can easily created and will in turn make you some nice cash in only a few months. After that you can sell the sites and work your way up from there. PM me if you want more info or if you are interested.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ummm, If your earning so much then why do you need to teach people for cash?

Sean

•••
I didnt even state an amount that I was making. I said I was making "good money" which doesnt mean im a millionaire or that I am even close to being one. If you dont have millions then why not try to make more money?

•••
fair point, but teaching on an online basis within this industry is not worth trying, I really doubt you will get someone, however thumbs up for being creative.

Maybe create some designs and sell them on ThemeForest.net :)

Sean

•••
Examples of your work...?

•••
ye, some examples of your work would also be nice.

Have you done teaching before?

also, how are you planning on teching people in the internet? webcam? chat? whitboard?

Sean

•••
I'm curious to know whether those who have commented above me are genuinely interested in his service or whether you are simply trying to make his life difficult. :gl:

•••
I'm curious to know whether those who have commented above me are genuinely interested in his service or whether you are simply trying to make his life difficult. :gl:

I wonder if I can neg rep you again. We're not trying to make his life difficult, those are genuine questions. If I'm here in this thread and think "We need to see examples", surely I should suggest it and not just wait until someone else does, that will speed up the time it takes for him to find people wanting to learn.

•••
Nah I just thought that for a new member he was being treated a bit unfairly. Anyway, continue to question him i suppose. =)

•••
Nah I just thought that for a new member he was being treated a bit unfairly. Anyway, continue to question him i suppose. =)

I agree. Lets be nice.

Welcome to Name pros!

•••
Hey,

I didn't mean to come across not nice and the questions are genuine, who would want to buy without examples? - So I'm just trying to get him to post the information potential customers will need to see :)

This is one of those ideas that a lot of Teenagers come up with, there's loads of ideas like it but sadly most end up failing and I could bet this will also. I know it doesn't sound nice, but its the truth, It might not be you but its the idea you have which is the problem.

My tip would be to find another venture, if your good at design try offering some cheap design services in the marketplace, that should get the ball rolling for you, that's where I started! ;)

Sean

•••
Here is a type of site that I will be teaching you how to make. Transformers 2 trailer (.) (net)

Nothing special right? Wrong. I wont just teach you how to make it I will teach you how to SEO for it and how to profit from it.

Dont believe me. Check google rankings for "transformers 2" and "transformers 2 trailer"

Hope that proves it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back