Dynadot

WIN FREE DOMAIN: SuperSlugger.com, HomeownerBasics.com CreateFlashGames.com + 15 more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jlw

Account Closed
Impact
Contest: Win one of the following 18 domains for free!

This contest is kind of like guessing how many marbles there are in a big jar, except that you have to guess how much money a particular collection of domains will sell for at auction this Tuesday!

MissouriPropertyTax.com
HomeSafetyCenter.com
SuperSlugger.com
VistaTutorials.com
BlacklistedSites.com
ComputerSongs.com
HaitianCooking.com
HomeownerBasics.com
PieBakers.com
BiodieselKits.info
InsuranceMediator.com
SmokeyRobinson.info
CelebrationPlanning.com
DomainMarketingNews.com
CreateFlashGames.com
ChildBankAcounts.com
BiodieselCar.info
Delinquent Loan.com

I have those 18 domains currently on NO RESERVE auction at bido.com. They all close on Tuesday 12/15, in live auctions between 12:30 and 1:30pm.

I'm announcing this contest to promote these auctions. Post your best prediction of what the total of the prices realized will be.

If you guess right, you win your choice of the unsold names! (one domain)

If no one guesses right, the closest guess will win my choice of the unsold names.

And in the event that all 18 names are sold at auction, I'll give the winner your choice of:
MinisitesWizard.com
BambooWholesaler.com
GeneticDifferences.com
NaplesCenter.com
CircusRingmaster.com
Noozies.com

What have you got to lose?
Study the marketplace and make your prediction.
Then tune in to bido.com at lunchtime on Tuesday to see how you do.

GOOD LUCK!

--- J.

P.S. --- Your prediction must be posted before the live bidding begins, which is 12:30 pm (East Coast USA time) on Tuesday 12/15. And once your prediction is made, it may not be changed.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5,850....................just a guess but you will probably make a whole bunch more

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow! Such a wide spread of estimates! Somewhere between $56 and $5,850 is pretty diverse range of opinion. Well, good luck to everyone, although I'd like to think that there's some sense to the marketplace, such that the winner won't just be due only to random luck. Keep 'em coming; there's two days left 'til the auction.

•••
My guess is $229.00

The title says it all.

I say the auction total will be $229.00

Thanks,
morg:sick:

•••
•••
•••
And the winner is...

Ookie!

(The actual total was $356 for the ten domains that sold. Disappointing, but it is what it is.)

I'll contact Ookie via PM to arrange transfer of his/her free domain.

--- J.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back