Dynadot

advice Wkii.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

London555

Top Member
Impact
We picked up an interesting LLLL.com this past week. Wkii.com and are looking for ideas re sites blog etc ( it's not for sale at this point). "Wiki" has over 1 Billion results on Google so obviously our Wkii.com is very recognizable under the right circumstances. If there are any professional ideas out there (not nonsense) please post them. We're looking for ideas. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you checked to see how much direct traffic you get due to typos? That'd be a very interesting and relevant statistic. You can potentially amplify that number by getting search engine typos, as well, once you're established--but you should check to see whether it's worth the effort first.

To clarify, I'm not suggesting that you simply have a landing page with ads--you'd miss out on the search engine typos if you did that. However, it's important to determine whether it's worth going for content that appeals to users who are looking for wikis.

Last edited:
•••
We picked up an interesting LLLL.com this past week. Wkii.com and are looking for ideas re sites blog etc ( it's not for sale at this point). "Wiki" has over 1 Billion results on Google so obviously our Wkii.com is very recognizable under the right circumstances. If there are any professional ideas out there (not nonsense) please post them. We're looking for ideas. Thank you.

I liked this domain and it was on sedo auction. And it went just out of my hands :xf.smile:

•••
Have you checked to see how much direct traffic you get due to typos? That'd be a very interesting and relevant statistic. You can potentially amplify that number by getting search engine typos, as well, once you're established--but you should check to see whether it's worth the effort first.

To clarify, I'm not suggesting that you simply have a landing page with ads--you'd miss out on the search engine typos if you did that. However, it's important to determine whether it's worth going for content that appeals to users who are looking for wikis.
Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back