NameSilo

Worth to retain.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainers-Den

Established Member
Impact
I have few of the domains, which are going to expire.

Please list me, which of the domains to retain back (expired status) and how much they might be valuable or sold in future.

QuickMango.com
applymycreditcard. Com
BlendMatch.com
DarkWild.com
PageLineToday.com
PerfectDine.com
HutConnect.com
LikeSoon.com
MillionsHealth.com
ReplayPast.com
QatarTraders.com

Please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally myself, I see nothing in any of those domains.

•••
Maybe the last one could be developed if you are a forex trader

•••
PerfectDine sounds like a good brand for a restaurant review portal? could also work in any (english-speaking) geo?

•••
PerfectDine sounds like a good brand for a restaurant review portal? could also work in any (english-speaking) geo?
Great insight.

•••
Dark Wild Co Uk is developed, perhaps they have an interest in the .COM.

•••
•••
Darkwild.co.uk..... Does not want it

•••
QuickMango sound good too. I would keep it if I were you.

•••
QuickMango + QatarTraders are not bad, IMO.

From a quick search, there seem to be a handful of trading companies based in Qatar. (Have you approached them?).

QuickMango just sounds good. Nice brandable.

•••
QuickMango + QatarTraders are not bad, IMO.

From a quick search, there seem to be a handful of trading companies based in Qatar. (Have you approached them?).

QuickMango just sounds good. Nice brandable.

Thanks

•••
BlendMatch sounds like a project in the making. Think Cosmetics, Indoor Design, Fashion, Game / Animation design etc.

A software, web app, or product line.

I also agree about QuickMango, PerfectDine, QatarTraders. All best

Last edited:
•••
Darkwild.co.uk..... Does not want it

Did you put a price on it when you contacted them?

To be honest with you, i would drop them all. They sound like you just put two words together. The words need to go together a little better.
Like PrefectDining.com sounds better than PerfectDine.com

•••
Did you put a price on it when you contacted them?

To be honest with you, i would drop them all. They sound like you just put two words together. The words need to go together a little better.
Like PrefectDining.com sounds better than PerfectDine.com
True. Thank you

•••
^It's a 50/50 with a name like that. You will have to find an end-user with some understanding that it doesn't always have to be 'logical' when it comes to naming.

ThePerfectDine.com would've sound better than what you have but hey, it's shorter. Maybe you have to have both.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back