NameSilo

WTB: Dictionary, Two word high end products, LLL, PREMIUM LLLL, PRONOUNC .com's ONLY!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the following .com's ONLY!

All Premium LLLL.com's
Pronounceable LLLL.com's (MUST BE CVCV)
LLL.com's
One word Dictionary .com's (MUST BE POPULAR)
Two Word Product .com's (MUST BE POPULAR, AT LEAST 10k Searches / Month)
GEO .com's (EXACT STATE and/or CITY)

IF YOU SEND ME ANYTHING OTHER THAN .COM's I WILL NOT ONLY BE HIGHLY OFFENDED, BUT I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES!

MAX BUDGET $50.00 per name and I expect discounts if I buy multiples! Payments will be made via escrow at sellers expense.

PM's ONLY WITH Prices and please no ridiculous pricing, anything over $50 will be ignored, try to keep it at around $20-$25.00/name.

:rolleyes:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a couple that fit your needs, cvcv's and such. feel free to pm me if you want to increase your budget to a non-ridiculous amount :P

•••
I have a couple that fit your needs, cvcv's and such. feel free to pm me if you want to increase your budget to a non-ridiculous amount :P

I am offended. But your Toilet Monster saved you from the repercussions you were about to face.

•••
I am offended. But your Toilet Monster saved you from the repercussions you were about to face.

Hes quite scary huh.. wussie:ghost:

•••
Nevermind.

Last edited:
•••
^_^

MODS can close this thread now, was just joke that went over quite a few peoples head, lol. Got some really cute Skype and AIM messages.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back