IT.COM

Wwd Api

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Onee of the things that has always bugged me about the WWD
Reseller program is not being able to customize their interface.

Not sure if just my site, but trying to get a WWD site listed in the Search Engines with a decent rank is a Pain in the butt.

Anyway, I just discovered that they have an API. I see they are looking for a $6995.00 deposit, but the killer seems to be the $1,000 per year ( or is it $1995.00/yr )

Am I missing something here? Why would anyone pay $2k a year to sell GD domains? The link is http://www.wildwestdomains.com/api.aspx#

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Wwd Api

Originally posted by CenterPoint
Onee of the things that has always bugged me about the WWD
Reseller program is not being able to customize their interface.

Not sure if just my site, but trying to get a WWD site listed in the Search Engines with a decent rank is a Pain in the butt.

Anyway, I just discovered that they have an API. I see they are looking for a $6995.00 deposit, but the killer seems to be the $1,000 per year ( or is it $1995.00/yr )

Am I missing something here? Why would anyone pay $2k a year to sell GD domains? The link is http://www.wildwestdomains.com/api.aspx#

Wow D-: I had assumed that WWD's API would be included in the $100/yr. when it came out but it seems I was very sadly mistaken. Isn't eNom's API free after the initial deposit? If it is I'm jumping off the WWD wagon and switching because those figures are rediculous! :sick:

Last edited:
•••
I don't understand what that 7k dollars is for. API for search engine rank? :?:

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
I don't understand what that 7k dollars is for. API for search engine rank? :?:

An API allows you to integrate the various service components into your own website (instead of using a standard-looking site that resides on the company's server).

Cary

•••
wwd

what's wwd in wwd api?

•••
Re: wwd

Originally posted by Webtwink
what's wwd in wwd api?

Wild West Domains

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back