NameSilo

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been slow here but maybe because I raised the min to offer to avoid the low ball offers.
I have had a $10,000 offer on a Xr name recently via Dan dot com things are heating up in future tech domains . I have also seen a $5,000 offer on an Ai one and a metaverse one . I think 2022 should be hot hot hot

•••
•••
Not a lot seems to be happening with XR right now as far as domains are concerned.

People's honest views of the whole abbreviation? Long term does it have a future or is it going in the same way mixed reality did and 'Meta/Metaverse' as become what investors hoped XR would become?

•••
A lot will happen. Turned down offers without regret on some of mine. Will renew my XR as well .Also take note that some are using io and .co and would upgrade.
Don't hold your gems with paper hands. Ignore conversations that pushes you to sell too cheap, out of fear.
Good luck and stay positive on your good purchases.

•••
Only hold a few xr domains

Just had some pretty good news though for one I do hold.

Melaina Trump just announced an NFT project on the Solana Blockchain.

Super bullish for my

xr.sol

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
XR/Connections*(com)

The reverse is a developed site

•••
XR/Connections*(com)

The reverse is a developed site
Could someone please explain to me why the negative points. I'm confused. Not sure why I have negative points here. I believe I was on topic.
Is it that they dislike the name? Why not hit the dislike button and share their thoughts if so?

•••
I’ve got a four figure XR+keyword sale. Just waiting for the payment to clear and I’ll update here and get it on namebio.

•••
Congratulations and keep us updated.

•••
Could someone please explain to me why the negative points. I'm confused. Not sure why I have negative points here. I believe I was on topic.
Is it that they dislike the name? Why not hit the dislike button and share their thoughts if so?
Maybe they are envious on you for having such name, I got (-) for a Defigital name in other topic.

•••
Maybe they are envious on you for having such name, I got (-) for a Defigital name in other topic.
I don't mind the negative as long as it's explained why. Not everyone agrees on the same things so it's expected some times. I'm all for learning

But if this is the reason you say, then that's pretty sad imo

Kids need to grow up at some point

Last edited:
•••
Why do you care ? I don't think you should take it personally. if you remember the site hot or not? people vote up or down a picture without having to give an explanation... so it's probably the same idea.
NB: I never left any negative point to anyone.

Good luck

•••
Artificial XR
Intelligence XR
Artificial Intelligence XR

(all above in dawt com)

•••
Sold XRserver.com to a VR startup for $5900, no fees.

•••
Nice mate, only the beginning.

There are a lot of movements in XR and also in other similar keywords.

Money is floating in finally to the space

•••
Not sure if I have shared this one before but... XRpokerbet.com
Good luck everyone with the sales.

•••
Rewatched this 1 year old but very cool

•••
•••
•••
Sold XRserver.com to a VR startup for $5900, no fees.
Super sale. Congratulations.. How much was the hold time and acquisition cost pls..

•••
•••
Congratulations on the great sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back