Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
StockMarket - regular fee - registered in 239 extensions

•••
afterward.xyz, trademill.xyz, bathroomtiles.xyz and twinbed.xyz

•••
Faceted.xyz, FutureFlight.xyz, UrbanAirMobility.xyz,

•••
•••
•••
people still registering xyz for a dollar. Truth is they don't even worth a dollar!

•••
I've niveler.xyz, which is meaningful in a special way in my opinion, but who cares untill it's sold :)

•••
Have few.
Brightener.xyz wisebet.xyz. and DeliveryAi.xyz

•••
any high sales lately?

my old top notch stuff getting no love:

nakamoto
satoshis
fido
scotty
bikinis
vampires
camgirls
hoodie
livestreaming
passports
Lucifer
darknet

Last edited:
•••
people still registering xyz for a dollar. Truth is they don't even worth a dollar!
Agreed. Some scammy high value domainer enticed everyone to register.

•••
Guys,
.xyz is an extension like any other.

The "lets treat it best" or "lets treat it worst" approach just doesn't fit.

As, the end-user decides.

And yes, .xyz can be quite attractive as a portfolio / gallery / agency address.

I mean, one word domains, or web3 terms, are quite popular among certain groups of end-users...

So, I don't give a damn what domain extension sells - as long as it is an end-user sale, it is a benefit for the whole domaining industry.

any high sales lately?

my old top notch stuff getting no love:

nakamoto
satoshis
fido
scotty
bikinis
vampires
camgirls
hoodie
livestreaming
passports
Lucifer
darknet
camgirls, darknet not developed?

that's a pitty... ;

Last edited:
•••
Guys,
.xyz is an extension like any other.

The "lets treat it best" or "lets treat it worst" approach just doesn't fit.

As, the end-user decides.

And yes, .xyz can be quite attractive as a portfolio / gallery / agency address.

I mean, one word domains, or web3 terms, are quite popular among certain groups of end-users...

So, I don't give a damn what domain extension sells - as long as it is an end-user sale, it is a benefit for the whole domaining industry.

camgirls, darknet not developed?

that's a pitty... ;

haha
well u know I was waiting for you to make offer and buy them... then u develop ;)

frankly tho I'm pretty clueless when comes to developing sites and all that... I guess im missing out on some money and opportunities ... ???

•••
haha
well u know I was waiting for you to make offer and buy them... then u develop ;)

frankly tho I'm pretty clueless when comes to developing sites and all that... I guess im missing out on some money and opportunities ... ???
100%

most likely, developing a site brings you (in many cases) more money, than giving it away ...

However, with wordpress nowadays everything is easy - but then, everything looks & feels also the same.

Still need to have some unique idea or usecase for the site I suppose...

•••
haha

On the domain you can make an affiliate site and earn money regularly. This will be your stable income.

•••
Quite a few lately reported on X.

Halo just sold as well for 85K

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back