Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
splitlevel.xyz
doublewide.xyz
doublewides.xyz
hovels.xyz

•••
Keep gobbling up the two worders. You make me feel better even though i only have a dozen. A couple i dropped way back but someone missed those so i resnagged

•••
Keep gobbling up the two worders. You make me feel better even though i only have a dozen. A couple i dropped way back but someone missed those so i resnagged

yea that's long shot..but at 1usd some are worth shot

i consider all non 1word.sales.as just pure luck. sadly i dont think the future is bright for anything other than 1word.in xyz

the good news is... avg 1word xyz have potential too

that being said having just few 1word even if better than what swetha sells is no sale guarantee... it's a numbers game...and even if u do sell .. she gets better prices ;)

go figure haha

•••
•••
Wow these xyz sales kick up a stink.

•••
wllet

Yes, without "a" :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Its been more than a year now since XYZ sales boomed and there are no signs this is going to stop anytime soon.

•••
new.jpg

•••
Congrats I am really enjoying seeing your sales but Why do all your sales say sold at swetha.xyz when they sell at dan or afternic? If it sold at afternic, shouldnt it say that at namebio? Or news posts here, or robbies coffee shop

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ho...000-mycornerstoneloan-org-for-42-003.1271999/
Because SHE sold them not the platform. Do you want to credit others who simply processed a payment for selling your names? Then don’t expect her to.

•••
Its says venue, not buyers name.
Credit the venue, when you make report to namebio. Credit yourself when you post here. Fb, linkedîn, tweeter,
I guess where it says venue sold, we can put any url we want. Its excellent marketing strategy, minor detail.
All power to xyz, its a cool extension, i want it to succeed
They venues should get credit though, if we never saw dan.com/sedo there again wouldnt matter to me
Jeepers, she even has spleen .xyz
There is money in body parts/organs

•••
Judicious . com sold for 7300 at Godaddy (not my sale).

I've judiciously.xyz
Retailbanking.xyz
Alcoves.xyz
Picturenft.xyz
Apartmently.xyz
Mulatto.xyz
Gravitoken.xyz
Symphonically.xyz
Loany.xyz
Selflessness.xyz
Optimy.xyz

•••
Hi All - Extremely happy to inform that the domain name Affinity dot xyz sold for $24,999 through DAN.com. Proof of sale shared with Namebio.com and reflecting in the platform.

Bought in 2020 for $115 and renewed for $10.99.

•••
•••
Hi All - Extremely happy to inform that the domain name Affinity dot xyz sold for $24,999 through DAN.com. Proof of sale shared with Namebio.com and reflecting in the platform.

Congrats for your awesome sale !

•••
What other extension (has there been?) ever sold the amount of names, in such period of time, along with some incredible $ ? This did not happen to .co nor .io etc. (newer extensions).. correct?

And if this is the case, why is (i guess the essence) xyz so attractive vs. other newer extensions?

Maybe the core reasoning with momentum was already described by Bob Hawkes..?

Last edited:
•••
What other extension (has there been?) ever sold the amount of names, in such period of time, along with some incredible $ ? This did not happen to .co nor .io etc. (newer extensions).. correct?

And if this is the case, why is (i guess the essence) xyz so attractive vs. other newer extensions?

I have gathered some reasoning on xyz's popularity scattered about the different threads

•••

I understand that an .xyz domain can be linked through DNS to an ETH wallet, so this means you can use an .xyz domain as ETH wallet address

•••
•••
•••
for fun here are names I dropped not renew not long b4 xyz hype.. prolly worth small fortunes now..then again oddly most people with great names still don't manage to get what swetha gets... and many never sell at all... go figure ... so for fun here are names I dropped... good luck to new owners heheheh

paintbrush
veronika
offtopic
payme
coinshop
weeb
Nikola
golden retriever
grimoire
mcgill
microchips
pawnshops
redwines
ponzi
flip flops
sexshops
webwallet
exstasy
dogfight
jockey
newworldorder
Chernobyl
brenda
beyonce
hotties
handwash
kobra
teardrop
wholesales
ripoff

luckily I renewed a few good ones too.. but it was close call.. cause xyz was dead at the time..like it was always dead...
good that you dropped them. Rubbish names

•••

Was it inbound or outbound?

•••
•••
•••
Web3coms
In xyz
At 2 quid it was worth the shot

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back