Dynadot

poll Your desktop messenger

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Renatsu

Established Member
Impact
Hi! I have one website for SEO and domaners. For the purpose of tech/support I want to know what messengers use NamePros forum users ? In Russia for example is ICQ (in the SEO, domainers are still quite popular) and Skype, in third place Telegram and xmpp.
Unfortunately have not found the forum functionality of the vote. If not difficult post your messenger(s) manually, please :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Digsby, Pidgin etc.

One messenger for all. :)

•••
Thank you, this is a good choice. I used to use like the multi-Protocol QIP. But this project died.
Although, I was more referring to the protocols of than the messengers, despite the title. You do not use all the protocols that support these programs?

•••
I use some which I need and that takes care of 4 messengers I need to be signed in most of the time in the day.

•••
Skype on desktop (and moblie when travelling), Facebook Messanger (without the Facebook itself) on mobile.

•••
•••
Thanks for the replies. Suddenly about Facebook messenger

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back