Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FrontCars.com
B612_20220604_205651_382.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
dot coms

Nutra/Surge
Node/Bar
Uni/Heaven
Right/Fans
Editress
Dead/Pirate
Glassy/Girl

•••
•••
  • CakeIs.com
  • ReMargin.com
  • TotalSpike.com
  • ItsRecruiting.com

•••
embarcacion.com

boat in spanish

1654714759107.png

•••
B e t i f i e d .com

P a y N i l .com

P e a k D o o r .com

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
ConsultantTips.com
HowEasily.com

•••
ConsultantTips.com
HowEasily.com
Are these regs or buys? You cannot post the same names in both threads, it's incorrect.

•••
•••
Owner took the domain back after auction was over. I had already paid and everything. Ahhhh! Sorry.
How much was it at the auction?

•••
•••
I paid $145
There is a reason I've asked.

There are way better, shorter Spanish (and other non-English) domains expiring on a more or less daily basis among others, names that I am in most cases ignoring. Single words mostly.

In fact I only register a quarter of what I discover daily and none non-English. The only one I took from this line is Sposar.com, for the sole reason that it is very short.

I'm considering building a monthly domain discovery service (subscription). Having it, users can find far better domains to hand reg or at closeouts etc. It'll come with a full money back guarantee - you test it 30 days, not happy, you get your money back. Or remain subscribed, which most will.

This will bring a ton of value to the subscribers who are looking to buy names for dirt cheap and it will pay for the service 10-fold.

I'm also working on a couple services as well in the line of drop catching / backordering but that's a different story. They'll be live soon as the only thing that needs to be done is a frontend.

Anyway this was a bit offtopic, apologies for that, back to the topic from now on.

•••
There is a reason I've asked.

There are way better, shorter Spanish (and other non-English) domains expiring on a more or less daily basis among others, names that I am in most cases ignoring. Single words mostly.

In fact I only register a quarter of what I discover daily and none non-English. The only one I took from this line is Sposar.com, for the sole reason that it is very short.

I'm considering building a monthly domain discovery service (subscription). Having it, users can find far better domains to hand reg or at closeouts etc. It'll come with a full money back guarantee - you test it 30 days, not happy, you get your money back. Or remain subscribed, which most will.

This will bring a ton of value to the subscribers who are looking to buy names for dirt cheap and it will pay for the service 10-fold.

I'm also working on a couple services as well in the line of drop catching / backordering but that's a different story. They'll be live soon as the only thing that needs to be done is a frontend.

Anyway this was a bit offtopic, apologies for that, back to the topic from now on.
no, thank you very much, i look forward to it. ty.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back