NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
ALLTCOIN //COM// (alltcoin//com//) lowercase

ALLTCOINS //COM// (alltcoins//com//) lowercase

fyi..altcoin //com// currently has 79 offers on GD with a current $1,000min offer

I happen to have alt/coiin/ .com

Any offers on your name yet?

•••
uf.PNG

•••
Scary how many coin/crypto/token etc names are being registered. Looks a lot like when VR was the trend. How many of those VR names are being dropped or offloaded for a loss now? Should be learning from the past you guys.

•••
I happen to have alt/coiin/ .com

Any offers on your name yet?

No not yet , only been listed a day!

Nice name, I hope when you sell it for a figure to the moon! :)

If and when I get an offer I'll let you know. Best of luck with your name.

Last edited:
•••
No not yet , only been listed a day!

Nice name, I hope when you sell it for a figure to the moon! :)

If and when I get an offer I'll let you know. Best of luck with your name.

Thanks man.

•••

No Afternic.com - because I'm fed up with Afternic listing my names without my permission. I don't have an account with them, and I'm certainly not going to risk my names by opening one.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Just Win Lappify.net & EyeHospital.net

•••
SpecialtyTokens //king//

"In a recent Quorra session, Stefan Thomas from Ripple indicated that Ripple may target a market that is currently being targeted by small alt-coin startups: Specialty Tokens"

"These are crypto-currencies that are constructed for one niche purpose – whatever that may be"

•••
How about Dating with Crypto Currencies? Lucky to have one registered today.

crypto.png

cryptocurrencies.date

•••
•••
•••
Listening(.)co
Perhaps I’ll develop for advertise machines for the ear of maybe english exams academy...

Last edited:
•••
Does someone wants to find his pet? :D
findmypet....info

•••
•••
•••
Expect a C&D from a well-known hotel group and hope they like your sense of humor.

•••
WatchingSupercars
.com & .co.uk

•••
Expect a C&D from a well-known hotel group and hope they like your sense of humor.

Never heard of them but cannot imagine it would be TM infringement / one can protect such generic terms. In that case I've multiple .in names to worry about

•••

Nice one. Really like brandable 2 words like this. I rejected a $500 offer recently for a brandable, future tech 2 word .com that I handregged (was also accepted at BB but I decided not to list it there in the end).

•••
•••
vrdating..org
blockchaincash..net
coingold..net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back