Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy New Year to you all! Hope to me as well , been almost a year for me, I hope my picks now are more educated than before ..here we go

My First .IO

AIKM //IO//
(Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Management) ( KM is a a thing just as is AI) (100-1000 exact monthly searches/ Huge term the ai/km sector. DOT com has $65k price tag on Sedo.

AIknowledgemanagement
//COM/// (Knowledge Management / km is big, they go together, knowledge is a strong keyword,lotsof past sales,AI, ai is growinggggg)

AICryptoMiner //COM// (AI is big/ Crypto is HUGE, mining is on the rise, and well this exact phrase is going to be a thing as they are already working on it) plural
AIcryptoMiners //COM// ^plural

AICryptoMining //COM// (going to be a thing)

AIBitcoinMiner //COM// (going to be a thing Crypto/Bitcoin have to cover both super keywords)

AIBitcoinMiners //COM// ^plural

This concludes my New Years gift to myself...and about what I said , how I've been learning over the past year.......I stopped half way through this post to go reg the 2 plurals, which I over looked at first but had I posted this and went to bed...they would have been reg'd today by noon :xf.wink:

Happy New Year NP fam

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
bump-trade-logo.png

.com

•••
Mommyly

.com

Mommy.com sold for $100,000 on Sedo in November.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Cryptiest (.) com
Multiple / Messages (.) com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Silly one based on XRP

jacktherippler.com

•••
•••
•••
alpharipple.com
omegaripple.com
omegaxrp.com

•••
•••
•••
Reg / Fee (.) net

Just hope to worth more than the reg fee :)

Last edited:
•••
TokenBuyBack.com
TokenBuyBacks.com
CoinBuyBacks.com
PrimeRipple.com

•••
•••
couple cheap .info for me today:

bity
iwy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back