IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My hand reg of the day was stolen back my .xyz registry! (n)

I reg'd bullshit.xyz back in 2014, I have a feeling it's going to be dev'd by someone soon

•••
I reg'd bullsh*t.xyz back in 2014, I have a feeling it's going to be dev'd by someone soon
sounds like a bunch of bull loni to me.

•••
•••
I reg'd bullsh*t.xyz back in 2014

Oh the PR that would come if .XYZ took back this domain years later citing it was originally purchased in pricing error.

•••
Any way to post a text list without it being indexed by google and without it being in an image?

•••
Any way to post a text list without it being indexed by google and without it being in an image?
Not on the public subforums. Btw, for those who think images don't get indexed, Google has a lot of image recognition and OCR capabilities now and can figure out text from most images too. So don't rely on obfuscation only via text in an image.

•••
1qdnag.gif

•••
•••
Um, that IS an image :-/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this technology still struggles with recognizes gifs. Can you find a free OCR that successfully transcribes my gif?

EDIT: My results... http://www.free-ocr.com/

upload_2017-6-6_1-25-5.png

It only transcribed the opening image, 'post'.

If you upload gif as URL, you can take down the URL and image will no longer be on NP. A workaround since posts can't be edited in this section.

LATE EDIT: You can use IDN characters or a different language such as Russian character lookalikes to encrypt characters.

Last edited:
•••
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this technology still struggles with recognizes gifs. Can you find a free OCR that successfully transcribes my gif?

That does not address the OPs original question (quoted below):

@tomcarl does not want to use an image and GIF is an image format

•••

You can post text upside down!

Don't think google indexes upside down text. Someone correct me if I am wrong :)

dn pǝʞɔᴉd ǝq ʇ,uoʍ ʎlqɐqoɹd ʇᴉ puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ʇxǝʇ ʇsod uɐɔ no⅄

Edit:
Looks like I was wrong: https://www.google.com/search?q=ʎlqɐqoɹd

Last edited:
•••
•••
You can post text upside down!

Don't think google indexes upside down text. Someone correct me if I am wrong :)

dn pǝʞɔᴉd ǝq ʇ,uoʍ ʎlqɐqoɹd ʇᴉ puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ʇxǝʇ ʇsod uɐɔ no⅄

Edit:
Looks like I was wrong: https://www.google.com/search?q=ʎlqɐqoɹd

Can't decide if I should flip my heavy monitor or myself to read that one.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
As I bought Bintok.com earlier it got me thinking was binlok.com available so went to check to see if it was available and it was

So I also now own

Binlok.com

Bought for reg fee

It has the lot in as much as it would be ideal for a start up business ideal for an entrepreneurial inventor

Facebook had the concept but not the dot com of it

I have the dot com of the idea without the product lol

Just a minor technicality lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back