NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Atemplates.com
-Can be app templates, web templates, web design store.

•••
APAC (.) tv

APAC abbreviation / acronym stands for Asia Pacific.

•••
Forget vending machines!
This is Vending Vehicle ;)

VendingCar

VendingVehicle

both in COM

•••
•••
bigVW.com

I couldn't resist this - There is a car dealer in London who calls himself "Big on VW", but it looks as if he is working out of the dining room. I thought of writing to him, but he'd probably try to swop it for a couple of cans of lager. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
herbalful-logo.png

.com

•••
•••
Not a major amount of search results, but still exact match. I know many bar owners here in downtown Memphis, so hopefully won't have these long. :)

Attachments

• mbc-640x640.png
    mbc-640x640.png
    292.8 KB · Views: 55
•••
Not a major amount of search results, but still exact match. I know many bar owners here in downtown Memphis, so hopefully won't have these long. :)
Nice reg

By the way, if you want the graphic to show in your post, after using the Upload a File button to upload, click the Full Image button. You'll see your picture right in your post! :)

•••
•••
•••
Nice reg

By the way, if you want the graphic to show in your post, after using the Upload a File button to upload, click the Full Image button. You'll see your picture right in your post! :)

Thanks, I was surprised they were both available. And thanks for the tip!

•••
nice domain there, well done , silentptnr :) QR code FTW! Growing business! Keep at it! :)

•••
•••
bigVW.com LOL nice name man, they'll fight you for it, but never give it up.

a domainer doesnt reveal his tricks you know!

as in: Volkswagen might sue you. So what do you do? You show strength and make them pay dearly with lawyesrs. Result? You stay strong for as long as possible and you get a settlement in the 100ks.

Enjoy, buddy!

•••
Please pm if you want that burden taken off you, because VOLKSWAGEN is going to sue you, that's a fact..

And I dont mean that offending, its just that they are big and want the money, you know?

So fight them or give it away to me as a broker so i can find an end user, if you know what i mean ;)

•••
•••
bigVW.com LOL nice name man, they'll fight you for it, but never give it up.

a domainer doesnt reveal his tricks you know!

as in: Volkswagen might sue you. So what do you do? You show strength and make them pay dearly with lawyesrs. Result? You stay strong for as long as possible and you get a settlement in the 100ks.

Enjoy, buddy!

I owned a domain with VW in it and lost it to UDRP
They go after anyone using the vw trademark. They even made a vw forum change names years back.

Personally, I would not want to go through that again.

•••
•••
I owned a domain with VW in it and lost it to UDRP
They go after anyone using the vw trademark. They even made a vw forum change names years back.

Personally, I would not want to go through that again.

Fuck that, wtf!

You have to be strong. They try to fuck you, you fuck them back. That's domaining. A fuckin fight.

VW is just an entity. They have their mission and they send their lawyers after you.

What do you do? You pussy out and lose the oh so scary UDRP.

And then you get fucked out of money instead of fucking them out of money.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back