IT.COM

ZFbot.com now charging 10 bucks per month!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You have got to be kidding me. I can understand charging 10 bucks a month for a service that actually gives you 10 bucks worth of tools but come on ZFbot you are not there yet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK - I have lowered the fee for the zfbot.com service by 50%. Instead of 99.99/9.99 for yearly/monthly membership, it's now 49.99/4.99. I hope that is more palatable for people as I don't particularly want to alienate everyone. I think it's a fair modification. For anyone who had already suscribed - I extended their existing membership by either another year or month depending on what they were subscribed to.

Ken

Do you accept bitcoin for a subscription?

I dm'ed you but didn't receive any response.

Last edited:
•••
The lower pricing is great to hear. Would love to see examples of the drop lists that are included with the $5 charge.

Last edited:
•••
Hey @Ken Greenwood I subscribed to ZFBot for these lists and the fuctionality but can't login and I'm not getting password reset emails.

Are you still supporting ZFBot?

And regarding functionality to make it more palatable to pay for the service - I have been working with a few well known domainers to put together some very interesting lists of pending delete, upcoming drops, and godaddy deleted domains... the lists are compiled of domains that I crunch through an algorithm that finds the most valuable ones - or in other words, domains that have the highest resale potential. I take the entirity of the domain list and find the domains that:
1. Are a .com
2. Have no number and have no dashes
3. Have some age (greater than 5 years old)
4. Has a length of 15 characters or less
5. Starts with a word of at least 3 characters
6. Ends with a word of at least 3 characters
7. Has at least 5 general matching registered domains

The resulting list of domains are the "low hanging fruit" domains that have many matching registered domains and are the domains that can be purchased for a small amount of $ and flipped for a large amount of $.

And the only people who will have access to these lists will be people subscribing to zfbot so they will have an advantage of those who do not. Yes, you could find these domains by manually searching for them but you could also get them at your finger tips every day.

I was going to post a few links to examples for you all but this forum won't allow posting of links. If you're interested, I can email a sample to you. support @ zfbot . com

Ken

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back