NameSilo

$100k or a free ride to Mars?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joakim

Top Member
Impact
Would you rather sell your domain to Elon for $100k or get a free ride to Mars?

M8Uvh8P.png

And ofcourse, it's legitimate question. I've always enjoyed travelling, but I'm not sure about this one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why the hell would anyone want to go to Mars ? There is nothing there, not even air or water. Might as well go hang out in the desert.

•••
just because Mars is there..and may be nice alien woman waiting for earth man.:ROFL:

•••
Why the hell would anyone want to go to Mars ? There is nothing there, not even air or water. Might as well go hang out in the desert.

I didn't mean settling down, just for a hike. It would be a thrill, in my opinion. Something to brag about, no?

•••
$100K for a domain anytime ..... I don't care if I even get bribed for $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, I am just never going to Mars, nor any other planet. Not game for any adventurous thrill outside our earth :P

•••
$100K for a domain anytime ..... I don't care if I even get bribed for $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, I am just never going to Mars, nor any other planet. Not game for any adventurous thrill outside our earth :P

I don't blame you for thinking that! Not even if Elon went with you? As an act of reassurance.

•••
I don't blame you for thinking that! Not even if Elon went with you? As an act of reassurance.

Well, well, Elon can't save me from the aliens. Or the unknown things you see in those extraterrestrial movies. I am sure, the knight in shining armor, riding on a horse just works on the earthly surface :D

•••

and miss this?

Hello NO! I won't go!

•••
I'd take the 100k with a firm handshake.

•••
•••
I'll take the ride to Mars, as long as it includes a ride back as well :)

Brad

•••
•••
in future we will be getting offers from endusers from mars for sure.

•••
I'll take the ride to Mars, as long as it includes a ride back as well :)

Brad

who needs a ride back when they won't even make it there. :)

•••
•••
•••
100k because I have very bad luck and if I aceot to visit Mars, for sure it will desappear from owr galaxy next day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back