Domain Empire

$3.08 .COM registration at spaceship.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
I noticed that my competitor tld-list.com has a new registrar spaceship.com.

$3.08 .COM registration, limit 1 per customer
Promo code: COM67
For the promo to work, you need to first create an account on their website.

Spaceship American ICANN Registrar:
https://www.icann.org/en/accredited...am=name&page=1&iana-number=3862&view-all=true

Has very low attendance at the moment:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/spaceship.com/#overview

And has no reviews on trustpilot.

I asked them a few questions last week. Unfortunately they still haven't responded. Perhaps their support is not very good.

Update
@branding created a couple of threads about them:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-by-namecheap-launch.1300166/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-registrar-thread.1300167/

Update 2, their other promos, also limit 1 per customer:
xyz $0.98 XYZ52
org $6.28 ORG20
net $8.48 NET19
site $0.86 SITE50
online $0.96 ONLINE44

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@mallers
It works now on my test account.

1683200160838.png

•••

Last edited:
•••
Spaceship still has a glitch when reg just dropped domains that are free to reg, but shows "taken".

Just dropped .us regged smoothly, but .com showed "taken".
Regged with another registrar.

•••
Does it come with free privacy protection?

•••
•••
There is a glitch now when regging .us domain. It shows:
".us is not a valid TLD. Check other options below."

•••
I can't see my domain auth code on spaceship. Could you find ?

•••
I can't see my domain auth code on spaceship. Could you find ?
You have to ask support for transfer codes, that's the only way currently

•••
•••
I didn't liked this company :(

Can I ask you what the issue is that you experienced? Please let me know and I will do my best to help you. As for auth codes, in any case, I would imagine that there would be the standard 60 day waiting period for newly registered domains. We'll definitely have transfers automated very soon.

•••
Can I ask you what the issue is that you experienced? Please let me know and I will do my best to help you. As for auth codes, in any case, I would imagine that there would be the standard 60 day waiting period for newly registered domains. We'll definitely have transfers automated very soon.

I think you know icann rules. If someone report you to icann about this problem, your company will have entered the market with a bad impression. To receive auth code is very important for all user. We dont have to open support or call you about taking our auth codes. On behalf of this company big mistake. Gave me no confidence...

Last edited:
•••
Also, no internal push option.

•••
Please make internal push as soon as possible.

•••
Current Come A Mail In Inbox And Told Suspand permanent your Account,,
Currently My Account Domain Around 80+
@enetwork

•••
Do not put a big js file or pic on the index, my network is slow and charge on traffic, hard to open the website.

•••
Also, no internal push option.

Current Come A Mail In Inbox And Told Suspand permanent your Account,,
Currently My Account Domain Around 80+
@enetwork
Thanks for you suggestions guys, actually this is already being worked on and internal pushes will be available in the next few days. Appreciate your patience and expect the improvements to keep coming.

•••
@enetwork
My cousin Account Showing Temporarily Suspended fraud activity in account
Domain Release Without notice.

•••
@enetwork
My cousin Account Showing Temporarily Suspended fraud activity in account
Domain Release Without notice.
Hi Situ, if you dm me their username I will get it whitelisted asap. Must have been confused for fraud somehow.

•••
Just wanted to come back here and update you guys, internal pushes are now live and can be done within the domain list application in your account. Thanks for your patience.

•••
co.uk transfer in:
"We don't support transfers of this top-level domain, please check back later."

tldes.com shows pricing for transfer...

Last edited:
•••
co.uk transfer in:
"We don't support transfers of this top-level domain, please check back later."

tldes.com shows pricing for transfer...
I apologize for the confusion, .co.uk transfers in should be possible by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.

•••
I apologize for the confusion, .co.uk transfers in should be possible by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.
Can you please work something out on that transfer out, not to be contacting support everytime before one can transfer out domains.

•••
Can you please work something out on that transfer out, not to be contacting support everytime before one can transfer out domains.

Hello, transfers out for GTLDs have a 60 day ICANN mandated waiting period for newly registered or transferred domains. Most domains that have been registered on our platform have not met that threshold yet. I apologize if you were one of our early beta users and this is affecting you. We are working on this and current ETA for this to be managed via domain list is 2 weeks. I will come back and update you when done. Thanks again for your patience.

Last edited:
•••

My account was locked for no reason after I registered a domain name. Kindly do something about it

Last edited:
•••
My account was locked for no reason after I registered a domain name
Hello, unfortunately your account raised some red flags for fraud and you were given access to our verification process in order to unlock the account by our risk management team.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back