IT.COM

$3.08 .COM registration at spaceship.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
I noticed that my competitor tld-list.com has a new registrar spaceship.com.

$3.08 .COM registration, limit 1 per customer
Promo code: COM67
For the promo to work, you need to first create an account on their website.

Spaceship American ICANN Registrar:
https://www.icann.org/en/accredited...am=name&page=1&iana-number=3862&view-all=true

Has very low attendance at the moment:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/spaceship.com/#overview

And has no reviews on trustpilot.

I asked them a few questions last week. Unfortunately they still haven't responded. Perhaps their support is not very good.

Update
@branding created a couple of threads about them:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-by-namecheap-launch.1300166/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-registrar-thread.1300167/

Update 2, their other promos, also limit 1 per customer:
xyz $0.98 XYZ52
org $6.28 ORG20
net $8.48 NET19
site $0.86 SITE50
online $0.96 ONLINE44

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
COM88 Appears expired to me.
Hi! The new coupon for Namepros community is COMPROS. Price and limits are the same

•••
Again (as it was in May) Spaceship has a glitch when reg just dropped .com domains that are free to reg, but shows "taken".
Regged with another registrar.

Also please make one click very fast reg function. For domainers it's a good thing to hand reg in second.

•••
Still not fixed.
And .net too.

•••
Also when transferring, if the epp code is incorrect one can see this only after payment (failed items).
It would be better to see it when reviewing order.

Last edited:
•••
Hello there, still not fixed... Anybody here?

•••
Still not fixed.
And .net too.
Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. My name is Marina and I work for Spaceship. Our domain search team identified the root cause of the issue recently and is working on the fix. We expect the issue to be resolved in approximately 2 weeks for all tlds.

•••
Wow, that spaceship is full of Marinas. :xf.smile:

•••
Also when transferring, if the epp code is incorrect one can see this only after payment (failed items).
It would be better to see it when reviewing order.
Thank you for your feedback. We initially did not introduce additional validation on the order submission stage to make the flow more straight forward. This way the transfer for most of the domains can already start while the issue with epp code is getting resolved for a specific domain. However, we keep gathering feedback and monitoring and may definitely add validation in the future.

•••
Also please make one click very fast reg function. For domainers it's a good thing to hand reg in second.
I'll pass this to the team to consider the best approach. Thank you for suggestion.

•••
Thanks @aelko ,

Got the discounts and registered a few names at Spaceship already using tldes.com.

And I would like to thank you for creating such an awesome website. It's clean (no ads). It's useful. And It's the best. I am a fan.

and I always try to join new registrar through your link :)

Respect!

•••
Hi! The new coupon for Namepros community is COMPROS. Price and limits are the same

Your banner still shows this promo:
1696319399317.png

But at the beginning of the month this code stopped working:
1696319488867.png

•••
•••
The promo has regional restrictions?

compros.PNG

•••
The promo has regional restrictions?

Show attachment 246946
Unfortunately, due to the high rate of abuse of our coupons from specific regions, we had to limit the coupons there. We hope to bring coupons back to your region when we have a better solution to identify this abuse.

•••
@Marina Zh why spaceship not integrated Indian payment gateway like CCVenue and UPI

•••
@Marina Zh why spaceship not integrated Indian payment gateway like CCVenue and UPI
We understand the importance of offering diverse payment options to cater to our global user base. Indian payment gateway is on our radar, and it's definitely in our plans. Don't have a timeline just yet, but we'll keep everyone posted at https://www.spaceship.com/roadmap/

•••
Fake And False Promotions @Spaceship

Your account is locked, please contact customer support
first account open showing issue

We need a complete list of Spaceship accounts that were created and managed by you personally, your business partners, created by you for anybody else or accounts where your payment methods were used.

?? I am new already told you @Marina Zh

Last edited:
•••
Fake And False Promotions @Spaceship

Your account is locked, please contact customer support​

first account open showing issue​

We need a complete list of Spaceship accounts that were created and managed by you personally, your business partners, created by you for anybody else or accounts where your payment methods were used.​

?? I am new already told you @Marina Zh

Our promotional offers are designed to allow new users a chance to explore the unique features of our platform at a discounted rate. As per the terms of our promotion, it is applicable once per customer. We implement these guidelines to ensure a fair and equitable experience for all our users. Our system detects if multiple accounts were created by the same user/customer to use the same promo code above its limit.

If this is not your case and you believe your account should not be locked, simply respond to the email, and our team will assist you.

•••
Our promotional offers are designed to allow new users a chance to explore the unique features of our platform at a discounted rate. As per the terms of our promotion, it is applicable once per customer. We implement these guidelines to ensure a fair and equitable experience for all our users. Our system detects if multiple accounts were created by the same user/customer to use the same promo code above its limit.

If this is not your case and you believe your account should not be locked, simply respond to the email, and our team will assist you.
Your Team Single Question Ask Again To Again Why I am New User And I Have No Account
Please Unlock My Account

#baycottSpaceship

•••
I am still waiting for internal marketplace in Spaceship .. any updates?

•••
PayPal only works if you add a Credit Card .:xf.frown:

•••
Your Team Single Question Ask Again To Again Why I am New User And I Have No Account
Please Unlock My Account

#baycottSpaceship
I see that your case has already been resolved with our team

•••
PayPal only works if you add a Credit Card .:xf.frown:

Sorry about the delay here.

This is on the PayPal side; it will depend on which country you are based in. According to their guides, it is possible to set preferences to use any PP balance first, although as PayPal is based in the US, some countries require extra verification steps, which may include adding another funding source. I recommend contacting PP directly

•••
Hello, how to change default nameservers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back