Dynadot

question ___AI.com or ____.ai?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Parasbhasin1093

Impact
Hi Experts,

What do you suggest will give better return?

AI extension or .com extension with ai word
aaaa.ai or
Aiaaa.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.com may give better return*

*if you are crazy luck person :ROFL: and have a lot of money💰 to build a huge portfolio

About AI ask @Igor Gabrielan, he have some .ai :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I’m sure you’ve all heard the news that Elon Musk, the owner of Twitter and Tesla, has launched a new AI company called xAI. The company’s website says that its goal is to "understand the true nature of the universe." It also says that it will work closely with Twitter, Tesla, and other companies to make progress towards its mission.

This is a very ambitious and intriguing project, and I’m curious to see what kind of AI systems xAI will develop and how they will compare to those of other leading AI companies like OpenAI and DeepMind. Musk has been vocal about his concerns about AI safety and ethics, and he has signed an open letter calling for a pause on the training of AI systems more powerful than GPT-4. He has also criticized OpenAI for having a liberal bias and for becoming a for-profit, closed source company. I wonder how xAI will address these issues and what kind of values and principles it will follow.

Another interesting aspect of xAI is its domain name, x.ai. This is one of the many examples of the growing popularity and demand for .ai domains, which stand for artificial intelligence. According to a report by Domain Name Wire, .ai domains have increased by 53% in 2023, reaching over 100,000 registrations5. The report also says that .ai domains are among the most expensive ones.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back