Dynadot

guide A 2024 Guide to Leveraging Short-Form Video Content for Domain Sales (with Examples)

NameSilo
Watch
Hi folks,

after experimenting with short-form video content for domain sales myself and then seeing DomainJames on X advertising his new YouTube channel, I thought it would be helpful to create a guide - which I just published on DroppedHub.

It explores how e.g. YouTube Shorts can be a powerful tool to advertise domains - when done right. I've included some practical beginner tips, insights into AI tools for easy video creation, and example channels (from DomainJames and myself) to help you get started. Check it out and let me know your thoughts or any success stories in your domain selling journey!

Also, did anyone try it out yet?
I just started to try it out but some hundred views on your domain names more is already something, I'd say.

Here is the link to the article on DroppedHub: Leveraging Short Form Video for Domain Sales

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back