NameSilo

A few days of no AdSense clicks on any site after AdSense is put on another site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have noticed this several times. I have a couple of .. well pages, usually well keyword/image/title/header/image/alt/file-name/ etc etc structured (maybe too advanced for common people though.. maybe.. have to consider that...) . Anyway, when I put adsense on a new site/page after having it out for some weeks or as in this time, a couple of months, there are no clicks, or close to no adsense click on any of the othere pages/sites either. This seemes more and more impossible for each time, to explain as coincidences.
And so, why does Google tell me on my adsense page, that each time I have put adsense on a site for the first time, that in the days after, there is no, or close to no clicks at all on the other sites either? A couple of days up to a week later, it gets back to normal. And also, for each time I have put adsense on a new site/page, the average adsense income has become lower, but that may be so anyway.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happens to me too. I mean I have unique traffic but no clicks at all too so I also wonder why I got no clicks for a day or two. I wonder if what are we going to do to earn something in google adsense as well

•••
this may be due to their watchdog policies, due to which they watch new domain impressions for invalid cliks and adjust them accordingly. i may be wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back