IT.COM

discuss ALL botLL .com & LLbot .com ARE GONE...The next BIG THING?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Pros,

Robot / Bot domains have been heating up for a while right?

But have you noticed that ALL

• LLbot .com
  • botLL .com

have been registered?

Only a total of 1352 botll & llbot combinations exist making them quite rare...much more rare than 4Ls and 5Ls

Chinese investors own almost 3/4 of them and have been for the past three - four years.

I believe we could see them turning into something very liquid, pricey and searched; what do you think?

I look forward to knowing what you all think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
LLBot.com / BotLL.com

Not renewed - past expiration: (deleting soon or going to expired registrar auction -- if not renewed)

VYBot.com
QKBot.com QuickBot?
DLBot.com DownloadBot?
UBBot.com
BotAV.com
LPBot.com
NXBot.com
LPBot.com
Botav.com

Any stats on how many of these 1352 are developed?

I use ZFbot.com (kinda a domainer tool though)

The highest Alexa LLbot/botLL is EOBot.com (4700)

The earliest registered is SaBot.com 1994 (Sabot Associates Inc)

Bot18.com and 78Bot.com registered today (March 1 2017 via Tucows ie FastHosts assuming)

186 LLBot.com / BotLL.com were registered via Tucows yesterday February 28th, 2017. Roughly $200 to complete the buyout, and begin the pump and dump of nonpremium letters ie domains that were better off left unregistered.

24 registered February 27th, 2017 via Tucows.

Buyers be weary, and do your homework before buying.

Last edited:
•••
some nice ones in there

VYBot.com
QKBot.com QuickBot?
DLBot.com DownloadBot?
UBBot.com
BotAV.com
LPBot.com
NXBot.com
LPBot.com
Botav.com

•••
LLBot.com / BotLL.com

Not renewed - past expiration: (deleting soon or going to expired registrar auction -- if not renewed)

VYBot.com
QKBot.com QuickBot?
DLBot.com DownloadBot?
UBBot.com
BotAV.com
LPBot.com
NXBot.com
LPBot.com
Botav.com

I use ZFbot.com (kinda a domainer tool though)

The highest Alexa LLbot/botLL is EOBot.com (4700)

The earliest registered is SaBot.com 1994 (Sabot Associates Inc)

Bot18.com and 78Bot.com registered today (March 1 2017 via Tucows ie FastHosts assuming)

186 LLBot.com / BotLL.com were registered via Tucows yesterday February 28th, 2017. Roughly $200 to complete the buyout, and begin the pump and dump of nonpremium letters ie domains that were better off left unregistered.

I'll definitely keep an eye on those!

We, as domainers, are always looking for trends to anticipate and this is one to keep an eye on imo.

Personally I have not invested in any of the previous "Chinese" trends except for some numerics and I sold all my 4L Chips when I thought it was right to do so.
I am not a Chip Chip person:xf.smile:

There are a few indicators that made me ponder about this type of names ( botll // llbot and probably lllbot / botlll ) and why they could be a big thing.
  • BOT is a universal term ( meaning bot/robot is used in many languages beside English ) so the market is very vast
  • LL are a combination of letters that, as acronyms, have meanings in many languages around the globe
In other words, these names do not only appeal to the English market or the Chinese one ( clearly there are letters that are more suitable for a market over the other ), they appeal to the global market.

My opinion of course.

•••
some nice ones in there

VYBot.com
QKBot.com QuickBot?
DLBot.com DownloadBot?
UBBot.com
BotAV.com
LPBot.com
NXBot.com
LPBot.com
Botav.com

Very interested indeed...Some of those names were registered way back..like 2008 and 2009.
I am very curious to see if they will get renewed.

•••
Very interested indeed...Some of those names were registered way back..like 2008 and 2009.
I am very curious to see if they will get renewed.
I think at least one is going to auction... when I check the whois info.

•••
I regged BotHire in the king in 2006 .....

•••
Anyone with BOTLL???...the thread is mainly about them.
I believe they are still all taken but I could be wrong

•••
Just checked....Bot QU available, all other taken

•••
•••
So it's been 7 years since this thread was created (and the great domainer 5L Bot buyout), curious to hear if anybody has any 5L Bot experiences to report?

Last edited:
•••
There are many BotLL names avail for hand reg. Not sure why the OP would post this thread.

here are just 4 that are available that start with "BotB"L (the "L" stands for any character - four of which are avail below:

BotBJ
BotBL
BotBP
BotBW

Last edited:
•••
There are dozens more too. Ridiculous thread

•••
Anyone with BOTLL???...the thread is mainly about them.
I believe they are still all taken but I could be wrong
You are as wrong as could be. I gave four examples above and this was only from BOTB"L". There are literally dozens available

Last edited:
•••
•••
It wasn't ridiculous in 2017...

Oh! I only saw the "new" response and didn't realize it was an old zombie thread come to life. Apologies.

•••
Oh! I only saw the "new" response and didn't realize it was an old zombie thread come to life. Apologies.

If you would have read the latest "new" response, you would have learned this thread was 7 years old in the opening sentence. Lol

So it's been 7 years since this thread was created (and the great domainer 5L Bot buyout), curious to hear if anybody has any 5L Bot experiences to report?

My intent wasn't to bring back any old 5L Bot hype. I was skeptical when this thread first came out, especially considering this thread was created right after a bunch of junk BotLL.com's were registered via discount reg fees.

It does appear that all LLBot.com's are still registered. I haven't scanned WHOIS to see how many of those were dropped and reregistered from 2017 until now.

The BotLL buyout seemed ridiculous. It does look like at least one BotLL may have sold for $14k in 2019, but that one was registered in 2012, before this 2017 domainer hype buyout.

Other than that I'm not seeing many BotLL sales.

Has anybody bought, sold, or dropped any LLBot.com or BotLL.com since 2017?

Last edited:
•••
I personally don't think it's the next big thing... In world there are a lot of interesting things. Even chatGPT is still not SUCH interesting. Everything is in the future. The main trend is Power and Money. As always.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back