NameSilo

question Any 1 get hate voicemails?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I recently got hate voicemail.

I usually set my business number listed on my public whois data to voicemail. But due to recent hospitalization I forwarded all calls to my mom's where I'm recovering.

The voicemail greeting clearly says my mother's name.

But this pathetic loser still proceeds to leave me a voicemail with such "colorful" curse words.

And of course blocks his number.

Perhaps it's someone from NP?

I suspect it's either someone

1. Whom I really get under their skin.
2. Who wanted a domain for their business (an end-user) and found out it was taken and proceeded to leave a hateful message. The worse part being it was left on my mother's voicemail which my mother heard first before I did.

My comment.

If this loser is on here?

Next time have the guts to Not block your number because that crap was just lame. You sound like pencil neck geek with no balls to say all that stuff and hiding behind *67 number block. Lame!!!

And two? If I got the domain you wanted ....Aawwww poor baby!!! It's OK don't cry!! You can have it for $100k if you really want it.

Anyone else experience something this Lame type of hate voicemails that's domain related?

Please share.

As for my haters?

Hate is my jet fuel!

Gas me up! I keep rising while your capsizing.

Hate is just a waste of energy.

Happy New Year's Eve to everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't be angry, angry about a person with low moral and affect your mood and body, it is not worth it.
You can publish his information to warn other users, so that we can help others identify the person with low quality, and you do something good.
Can also published some articles about how to protect privacy, can help to more people.

•••
Jeepers dude, for someone to actually go to that length you must have really pissed them off....lol

Just wondering though, how do you know the call was pertaining to domaining?
Did they specifically mention ur name or anything, is it not possible they had the wrong number perhaps?

•••
Haters gona hate. Best revenge is living well. When people try to do that type of thing to me I just work 10x harder :)

•••
Jeepers dude, for someone to actually go to that length you must have really pissed them off....lol

Did they specifically mention ur name or anything, is it not possible they had the wrong number perhaps?

sending you a pm as I cannot say it here.

•••

nah no mention of my name. but instinct tells me it was domain hate. lol

•••
Don't be angry, angry about a person with low moral and affect your mood and body, it is not worth it.
You can publish his information to warn other users, so that we can help others identify the person with low quality, and you do something good.
Can also published some articles about how to protect privacy, can help to more people.

I don't need domain privacy really that's just an unnecessary Reg "extra" easily resolved with an address and a number that goes to voicemail you can check once in a while.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back