Domain Empire

Any Brokers who go above and beyond?

Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Does anyone know of any domain/brand brokers who do much beyond listing your name on their site, and hope to attract enough traffic to hopefully sell your domain via the exposure they get?

For example, I just registered the domain CatchGourmet that I think is a good name for a seafood restaurant. I probably own about 50 names for restaurants that if I were to open a restaurant, I would feel good about any of the names. btw, I've had a lot of different businesses and I've told everyone, "if" I ever say I'm opening a restaurant, please pull out a gun and shoot me:xf.eek:.

Back on point...do any brokers that you're aware ever take names like this to restaurant associations or their trade shows where there are literally thousands of restaurants represented? Do any of them ever advertise in industry trade journals? Do any of them visit any of the 578 culinary schools in the US where tens of thousands of students graduate every year? They don't all open restaurants after graduation, but many of them eventually do:xf.wink:

The very same thing goes for real estate, home, builder and contractor domains. Any brokers you know who market names direct to "end users" like this? Inquiring minds would like to know....any brokers reading who care to chime in, or is it a secret? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back