NameSilo

question Are 4-Letter .com Names' prices CRASHING?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
I am noticing the prices for 4 letter dot com names are going down since last fifteen days. Random nmes are disdained to sell for $100 each.

Still CVCV names are getting higher prices. But supplies are very limited.

I was looking for cheaper names at NamePros, Namejet, DropCatch, Godaddy Marketplaces/Auctions, nowhere they are available for $100.

What should be our strategy? Should we sell them at such lower prices or hold them till we get a fair price? Till recently we used to sell a random 4 letter name with J and Q for $150, but now it is $100.

Please share your valuable thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We lived same period last year. So don’t be panic, 2-3 months after average price will be up. And if you have qjxw included LLLL coms you can sell, they can be max $150-200

Last edited:
•••
going down since last fifteen days.
Hi

dude, it took 15 years or more for some of them to reach $$$ > $$$$ ranges, and you're snapshotting 15 days?

imo...

•••
Where can I find these $100 domains??? I'd love to acquire some 4L.com at that price! I've found just the opposite, auction prices are RIDICULOUS right now imo, including 4L. For example: this week I tried to buy aunz.com and zive.com and they went for $11,160 and $20,251 which is a joke.

•••
I am noticing the prices for 4 letter dot com names are going down since last fifteen days. Random nmes are disdained to sell for $100 each.

Still CVCV names are getting higher prices. But supplies are very limited.

I was looking for cheaper names at NamePros, Namejet, DropCatch, Godaddy Marketplaces/Auctions, nowhere they are available for $100.

What should be our strategy? Should we sell them at such lower prices or hold them till we get a fair price? Till recently we used to sell a random 4 letter name with J and Q for $150, but now it is $100.

Please share your valuable thoughts.
I'll tell you what. If you are selling 4 letter .com domains for $100 each please PM me back now :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,
Where i can buy these 4 Letter in $100? I'll buy in bulk.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
buy only quality ones that have meaning.
leave the lower ones for people who like to gamble.

•••
Where can I find these $100 domains??? I'd love to acquire some 4L.com at that price! I've found just the opposite, auction prices are RIDICULOUS right now imo, including 4L. For example: this week I tried to buy aunz.com and zive.com and they went for $11,160 and $20,251 which is a joke.
the ones you are mentioning aren't the random LLLL...

•••
“Zive” is a “CVCV.com” LLLL.com domain.
Do you understand the significance of this?
Wholesale value of these is still thousands in NP and is only second to “word llll” like “chill.com” etc my favorite

Last edited:
•••
the ones you are mentioning aren't the random LLLL...

Yes, of course, but auction price is way too high... not a good investment at all imo.

“Zive” is a “CVCV.com” LLLL.com domain.
Do you understand the significance of this?
Wholesale value of these is still thousands in NP and is only second to “word llll” like “chill.com” etc my favorite

I understand, but $20k is a bit aggressive imo would have sold for mid 4 figures a couple years ago.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, of course, but auction price is way too high... not a good investment at all imo.

I understand, but $20k is a bit aggressive imo would have sold for mid 4 figures a couple years ago.
No, it wouldn't have.

•••
Well let’s just agree to disagree.
Change the provoking title of this thread
before it’s too late. Thread title is over-dramatic.

I love LLLL.com liquid domains all day everyday.
@marijuanadomain has my favorite story of when they laughed at him when he bought 4L.com even cheaper!

It applies today.

Last edited:
•••
buy only quality ones that have meaning.
Hi

there is a member here who has posted some quality 4 L com and prices are reflective of that.
however, lot of would-be buyers don't see in future.... they only see today market value, last 15 days :)
or look at some short name site and can't see beyond what they read on it.

5 years from today, those same names will be worth 3 > 5 times what the current asking price is now.

so, if you're really a serious investor with budget @ or above $5k, who is looking to buy some quality 4 L com, then, better get busy.

imo...

•••
•••
No, it wouldn't have.

Most comparable CVCV.com sale I can find from 2021 is ZIFE (3 of 4 characters the same). Price was $3383. ZIVE is better, but not 6x better.

Last edited:
•••
I have never understood the hype about 4-letters ANY names. In the current market I'd rather buy or brainstorm some decent 5 letters, rather than some zrvq.com But concentrating to get a name, just because it's any 4-letter ? No way. But obviously brandable ones will fly high.

I only have one 4-letter domain, and it's waiting for its hour with BB, rest - nah, won't go after this niche...

•••
If the 4l is crashing,then sell your 4l to me for 88$

•••
I just Won an Expired Auction of a Triple Chinese Premium aka Single Western Premium.

domain price: $196.00

renewal price: $10.45

Total $206.45

Cheers
Corey

•••
Yesterday i brought a 4L.com from Dropcatch by 303$ but normally this price is 500$.

•••
Yesterday i brought a 4L.com from Dropcatch by 303$ but normally this price is 500$.
Please share the name.

•••
•••
Before it was $450 plus. So price is decreasing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back