NameSilo

discuss Are you buying/selling LLLL/NNNN .com now?

Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
The markets for the LLLL and NNNN .coms have changed drastically?
At this point, what are you doing?
If buying, what type and what's the maximum price you are paying?
If selling, what's the base price are you expecting?

I guess your views on this topic may be a great help to a lot of people, especially those who are continuously flipping short llll and nnnn .coms.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have sold all of my LLLL.com. We are in a bubble. All bubbles eventually pop.

@Arpit131 | Have you got any NNNN.com for sale?

•••
I am getting very high offers for my LLLL.coms these are non premium also. Is this a scam? I will reply back with a counter offer that is double their initial offer and they still agree. Anyone else getting these?

•••
I am getting very high offers for my LLLL.coms these are non premium also. Is this a scam? I will reply back with a counter offer that is double their initial offer and they still agree. Anyone else getting these?
Yes, They won't reply

•••
I have sold all of my LLLL.com. We are in a bubble. All bubbles eventually pop.

@Arpit131 | Have you got any NNNN.com for sale?

We have to understand that domaining is changing with China. They are billions of people. It's normal that the prices are rising.

•••
i got 200$ offer for VMIV.com , what do you think about that ?

•••
i got 200$ offer for VMIV.com , what do you think about that ?
That would be only slightly above the wholesale value of the domain. I would hold onto it for now and wait for a better offer. I think the minimum price of llll.com is now around $150.

•••
•••
I am selling but not too fast..
Floor price now seems to be 150$ for a non premium llll so 200$ for VMIV is not too bad. :xf.smile:

•••
I am selling but not too fast..
Floor price now seems to be 150$ for a non premium llll so 200$ for VMIV is not too bad. :xf.smile:
When did LLLL.com start taking off again? I literally was hand regging LLLL.com about 8 years ago. Can someone point me to a current wholesale price guide of LLLL.com?

•••
•••
When did LLLL.com start taking off again? I literally was hand regging LLLL.com about 8 years ago. Can someone point me to a current wholesale price guide of LLLL.com?

8-10 moths ago.
I have bought all mine in 2013-2014 when no one wanted it and now I am selling with a good profit; but once they are gone they are gone! I mean..I will have to find some other niche that will work that well for me. Not easy

•••
•••
Maybe Chinese LLLL.net ? :)

I have to admit that Chinese seem to like the .net very much; all the .coms that I had were registered by Chinese in the .net so they must like it and it could be the new trend.
But personally I would turn towards numeric ( longer ones ) and hybrid-numeric but then, again, it's not easy; especially considered that I do not understand 1 word of Chinese..

•••
•••
What about numerics and letters mixed in 5 & 6 characters? Not much else left in com to reg in 4 l & 4ln combos?
:xf.grin:

•••
What about numerics and letters mixed in 5 & 6 characters? Not much else left in com to reg in 4 l & 4ln combos?
:xf.grin:
there's good and cheap LLNN .com for sale everywhere. Even at reg fee.

•••
selling selling..
Prices are so good, considering I collected them since 2003
I think i will not sell everything, but at least 50% of my 4 letters.

•••
Good time to invest in LLLL.NET and 6N.NET

•••
This is NOT a bubble brethren. The Chinese are invested heavily. They need to be liquid due to their government. Don't take my word for it though....... LLLL king prices will not be going down.

•••
LLLL net is it worth to invest now?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yeah, no vowel and no V :)
Sold vvfv .net for $38 two weeks ago and BJVR for $40 one week after so i guess it depends

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back