IT.COM

discuss Are you buying/selling LLLL/NNNN .com now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
The markets for the LLLL and NNNN .coms have changed drastically?
At this point, what are you doing?
If buying, what type and what's the maximum price you are paying?
If selling, what's the base price are you expecting?

I guess your views on this topic may be a great help to a lot of people, especially those who are continuously flipping short llll and nnnn .coms.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What about numerics and letters mixed in 5 & 6 characters? Not much else left in com to reg in 4 l & 4ln combos?
:xf.grin:

some N-N-N.com (ca. 10% left) and L-L-L.com are still available. Although they are not pure 3 or 4L, but they are definitely shorter than 6 characters :)

•••
LLLL net is it worth to invest now?

Diffidently Yes; most good names are gone now; back in July/August I bought few dozens Chips (Chinese Premium) between $6-$18; but these are all back order or available via auctions only now. Good Luck :)

•••
•••
LLLL com appears to be a save investment since only 160K names are possible; some are still available sub $200 but disappearing fast. 4L com Premiums are above 1K thou.
A Good source for live info or trading: LLLLsales.com

5N domains (possible 100K names) are good buys at $300~$400 (with 4) & $500~$600 (without 4)
Floor sale price now is around $500 (W 4) & (1K WO 4); of course ones including 8 or 88 are higher.
Roof could be too high (27188.com sold $20K; GD Auction on Sunday)!!

6N (possible 1MM) with 888, 88, 8 are doing well right now selling for ($100~$200) now; going up Slowly.

7N (possible 10MM) with strong patterns including Triple 8 are heating up, but plenty available @ Reg fee.

Just trend observations and speculations IMO.

Last edited:
•••
Sold vvfv .net for $38 two weeks ago and BJVR for $40 one week after so i guess it depends

VR is great and AABA patern domains too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back