IT.COM

Automatic??

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has a script that could run a hosting company on its own...

If not.

Does anyone have a auto billings system?
I have paypal, I used the code for the buttons they gave me, but it dont link!

And the donations one wont work either, says
"The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /donate.htm."

HELP! lol

Cheers
Jon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmm paypal subsription codes always work for me . And when you say auto billing system do you mean like a merchant account?

as far as a script to run the site on its own im not sure

•••
arent all hosting resellers run on auto by the main company with the resellers "face" in the front?

i understood from some that they will run billing/payments/support etc.....and you do the marketing???:tri:

•••
alot of reseller accounts are set up so you buy a certain amount of space/bandwith and it allows you unlimited domains. You add all your own customers with WHM cpanel(linux server) or helm i believe for windows server. You can allocate space/bandwith and you also control the billing, technical questions and so on

•••
I have a dedicated server....

But the code just dont work for me, my friend changed some of the code and now the donate button works....

But still cant get the subscription buttons working :(

HELP!

•••
WHM autopilot i believe is what your looking for? or something similar to that?

•••
hmm....
I'll give it a go.

Cheers :)

•••
I had the same problem you state here >>>

I have paypal, I used the code for the buttons they gave me, but it dont link!

And the donations one wont work either, says
"The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /donate.htm."

>>> the answer for me was to set the permission on the file (in your case donate.htm) to 755. That's all it took to get it working.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back