Dynadot

poll Best Domain Landers 2023

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Best Landers 2023

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • SquadHelp WhiteLabel

• Afternic NS1 / NS2

• Afternic NS3 / NS4

• Afternic NS5 / NS6

• Sedo.com BIN

• Sedo.com Make Offer

• Dan.com BIN

• Dan.com Make Offer

• Dan.com Request Price

• Epik.com

• Something Else (please explain your choice)

• Dan.com BIN + Make Offer + Lease to Own

• Dan.com BIN + Make Offer

• Dan.com BIN + Lease to Own

• NamePros Parking (added 2023-05-13)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi everyone, after more than 1 month from the Afternic/Dan.com issue, I'm wondering what the best choice is now?

I know there is a thread about this. But I believe a simple poll can help us to get a quick insight about this.

Please vote on what's your best choice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dan.com BIN + Make Offer + Lease to Own

•••
•••
Interesting poll...thanks for creating it.

•••
efty.com landers
I do use sedo or afternic and others... but why not use also landers that allow 0% commissions and they are well designed and where you can modify them like you want?
i'm not affiliated with them, just a customer

•••
efty.com landers
I do use sedo or afternic and others... but why not use also landers that allow 0% commissions and they are well designed and where you can modify them like you want?
i'm not affiliated with them, just a customer
Can you share one of your landers?

•••
•••
kudos for thread to each his own... but do u guys realize how many sale pages are no more than contact phone and or email.of seller
...in plain text...end of story.... verily I tell ya... no serious sane buyer will need more than that... and all
em Roses and mountains in background and everything else is just necessities in sellers heads not buyers head.. much time and effort could be saved if
all sellers knew it

•••
I'd say either Efty etc... for the landers and then price your domains a little higher then your own pages at Afternic, Dan, Sedo to counter the higher fees of not pointing them there. If going the market route I'd probably point them all 3-4 months at Afternic, Sedo, Dan and then decide which market worked the best for your portfolio. So it's either join the monopoly for lower sales fees or do your own thing, adjust prices higher to counter the higher fees and route sales processing to Sedo, Escrow, Escrow.Domains etc... Since I can only do 3 votes and not 4 I'll go Efty, Afternic, Sedo.

•••
Great poll. For those who picked Dan, bin, lease to own, make offer. Do you still see the same number of bin sales or do most buyers all start with negotiating lower?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back