Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Take a look at the front page domains... anyone find it weird that 7 (SEVEN!) of the domains have the keyword "hatch". I wonder who regged these names, and why their entire portfolio is on the front page.

Yes I noticed it too this morning.

They belong to this profile : https://www.brandbucket.com/profile/lordman21
At least some of the "hatch". The 3rd largest inventory on BB.

•••
•••
•••
So just gotta say despite the quality of the names that are being accepted none of my last at least 20-30 names were ever listed anymore on the front page.. In the past sold one within 2 weeks when it was.. And another 1-2 months after showing up on first pages..

Gotta say it sort of sucks ...

Ironically with all this hatching going on.. Eventually the bird gets wings and flies off if you know what I'm implying

•••
So just gotta say despite the quality of the names that are being accepted none of my last at least 20-30 names were ever listed anymore on the front page.. In the past sold one within 2 weeks when it was.. And another 1-2 months after showing up on first pages..

Gotta say it sort of sucks ...

Ironically with all this hatching going on.. Eventually the bird gets wings and flies off if you know what I'm implying

Names stay on the front page now for 3 days MAX. I've had names on the front page that were pushed off the next day. You really think that's the key to selling names?

•••
It used to be more than 3 days before and even if its pushed off. It stays within the first pages for several days.. So yes I do believe part of the reason why a name might sell or sell quicker is exposure.. That's hardly an arguable fact

•••
It used to be more than 3 days before and even if its pushed off. It stays within the first pages for several days.. So yes I do believe part of the reason why a name might sell or sell quicker is exposure.. That's hardly an arguable fact

Ok, i believe you. I'm just not sure how people actually use Brand Bucket.

I would love to sit some people down and look over their shoulders and do user studies to see how people actually go about trying to find a brandable domain name.

I know I don't really look at the "featured" names on any markets I visit, but maybe i'm an outlier.

•••
Is it just me or it takes forever to view the "Submitted" page. I don't know how their SQL query is made to retrieve these data, but it is obviously not optimized.

•••
Is it just me or it takes forever to view the "Submitted" page. I don't know how their SQL query is made to retrieve these data, but it is obviously not optimized.

It's no just you. Today it takes longer than usual to load the "Submitted" page.

•••
I just had one domain processed amazingly quick.

Submitted on June 30th.
Approved on July 5th.
MY PART: Pay + Description/Price + Validation on July 5th.

And today, only one day later it was processed from "Pending BrandBucket Review" to "Pending Logo Design".

I have domains that have been in "Pending BrandBucket Review" for several days and are still there. But this one just past right through that step in less than a day.

I wonder why. Do they think it could sell fast? I have no idea.

But I only put 100$ to designer. So now it will be stucked there for months unless it gets prioritized again in some way.

By the way the domain is StartPronto.com
Well, Designing and submitting my own logos didn´t seem to speed things up either....

•••
It's no just you. Today it takes longer than usual to load the "Submitted" page.
Same thing has been happening for me lately

•••
Well, Designing and submitting my own logos didn´t seem to speed things up either....

The time length when submitting my own logos has been faster by at least a week for me.

•••
Domains have been stuck in pending logo design for weeks. Whats going on at BB?

•••
Domains have been stuck in pending logo design for weeks. Whats going on at BB?

It was the same for me, but I just looked and 2 of my domains are now "Queued For Publishing". They were not at that step 2 hours ago.

•••
I was trying to set it up where i could track all of Brand Bucket's names to see what is actually selling from their portfolio. Unfortunately, all those names that are under privacy with Name Silo are, you guessed it, under Boxador, Brand Bucket's main company. I always wondered why they would use privacy and the obvious reason that i didn't think of is that you can't track names that are under privacy so you can't track the sales.

For those that haven't seen Brand Bucket's names here is the link to the 2,257 names that are in direct competition with yours. Honestly I thought i would be more impressed with the list.

https://www.brandbucket.com/profile/boxador

•••
•••
•••
Here are my BB sales for last few days in May and all of June. I also had one more that buyer is relisting, so I don't want to say which one that was.

S U P P O R T S T A C K
M I C R O F U N D E R
P L U N C
T A L K S I G N A L
B L O C K A B L E
R E A D Y S E L E C T
N E X T B L O O M
P R O N T O L Y
B U R S T D R I V E
G L A M S T A C K
C H I C C R O W D
L E G A L R O O M
L A U N C H G R I D
C O O K I N G L Y
F L O W P A Y M E N T
S W Y P E R
S E N D C O
T A P B O T

•••
Great month for you.
From what I see, 2-word domains are really what sells.

•••
Hi
Great month for you.
From what I see, 2-word domains are really what sells.

His portfolio is geared towards 2 words. Would be interesting to compare sales with say boxador.

•••
Michael-are the 2200 plus names owned by Boxador ,under privacy on whois, and compete with all other submissions on BB, actually owned ( either directly or via equity) by the principals of BrandBucket? Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yep, looks like they disabled the user profiles. I guess they don't like everyone knowing that they put their own names under privacy and now you can't see for yourself the 2,257 names that are in direct competition with yours.

Makes it look like their hiding something that's for sure.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@michaeljkrell The user page is not loading, can't login at all....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back