showcase Brc-20, showcase thread

NameSilo
Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

with the upcoming hype about brc-20 coins,
a whole new world of fungible tokens, NFTs & cryptos is now coming to the bitcoin blockchain.

If you compare it to ethereum, which already has such a token mechanism for a longer time period,
and which has grown to astronomical figures,
the general BTC marketcap is a lot bigger than the ETH one, but the brc-20 market cap is way smaller by now:

We might see some (extreme) developments in this section, on its way up.

Just recently, as it seems, brc20.io sold for $15,000, with a holding time of 60 days.

Do you own any brc-20 domains?!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I came across your post discussing BRC-20 tokens and the potential developments in the world of cryptocurrencies. It's an exciting time indeed!

I wanted to share that I own a couple of domain names related to BRC-20 tokens. I have brc20crypto.com and brc20token.net in my portfolio. I believe these domains have great potential as the BRC-20 market expands and gains more attention.

Best regards,

•••

A good comprehensive guide about what brc 20 is and how to use it.

•••
Brc20Blockchain.com
Brc-20Ordinals.com

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
brc20 // inscription
ord // brc20
ords // brc20
brc20 // ordi
brc20 // punk

all in com

•••
Last edited:
•••
I just learned about BRC-20, and now here's SRC-20, and is catching up.

IMG_20230513_074641.jpg

Screenshot_20230513_163359.jpg

•••
•••
i added a new one in my portefolio :
brc-20trading.com

•••
•••
I sold a src20 domain yesterday. Sold 4 brc20 domains so far.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
brc20io selling 15k?
how come my erc20io ain't selling 15k or more

•••
brc20io selling 15k?
how come my erc20io ain't selling 15k or more
Maybe because erc20 is not hyped (?)

Erc20 was always there, as a standard in the Ethereum mechanism.

Something like nfts or tokens on Bitcoin is new, this the interest and price increase.

Also, some people say that BTC is the only real decentralized crypto.

Inscriptions.wil stay forever on the BTC Blockchain.

Explains, why some are read to pay high fees for their ordinals.

•••
Registered sBRC-20 .com "s" means smart

•••
•••
•••
Maybe because erc20 is not hyped (?)

Erc20 was always there, as a standard in the Ethereum mechanism.

Something like nfts or tokens on Bitcoin is new, this the interest and price increase.

Also, some people say that BTC is the only real decentralized crypto.

Inscriptions.wil stay forever on the BTC Blockchain.

Explains, why some are read to pay high fees for their ordinals.

wel said. I had my share of offers on my erc20io... Many would love to own it. same for my buildio and few more io crypto... still its curious do u know if same sale patterns apply to.erc20 names as to brc20... do people reg keywords for erc20 also or is this unique to brc20 only and if so then why

•••
wel said. I had my share of offers on my erc20io... Many would love to own it. same for my buildio and few more io crypto... still its curious do u know if same sale patterns apply to.erc20 names as to brc20... do people reg keywords for erc20 also or is this unique to brc20 only and if so then why
Erc20 and other ethereum standards exist for a much longer time,
than the newly emerged brc20.

As it always has been generally available, erc 20 etc. create no special interest / momentum here.

Brc20, is totally new, based on btc blockchain (which still has the most holders, highest market cap, and most fans),
and creates a totally new function for (on) bitcoin:
Coins, Ordinals (Inscriptions), NFTs.

The crypto market is slowly coming back on track.

The btc halving will happen in 2024; some time before that we will most likely again see movement upwards in the crypto space (of course, as always, btc will go ahead).

This will be the time, when ethereum and other cryptos also will gain more popularity again.

However, ethereum dapps are already so many, that I doubt that there are many developers searching for new domain names.

Brc20 just gets started, dapps are being developed & implemented, so there will be much more interest in new domains etc.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back