Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys,

I am a php developer who makes websites both for fun and profit. I have developed endless websites so far and my current focus is on these 2 names but am confused which one is better.

BuyLLLL.com or BidLLLL.com

Actually will develop one and redirect other one to it, you guys should have guessed what this website is all about. yes it will be a marketplace for 4L.com domains with sales data and more info.

Please advice me which one is better :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I like BuyLLLL.com better, but I think it'd be wise to go for a different name entirely. You'll be saying "buy el el el el .com"...

•••
I like BuyLLLL.com better, but I think it'd be wise to go for a different name entirely. You'll be saying "buy el el el el .com"...
Any other domain option in mind?

•••

And by the way these already gets targeted traffic so not bad as domainers don't go el el el el for 4L domains they just go 4L domains even though its el el el el. 4L.com domains did some real marketing last year :)

Thanks.

•••
Any other domain option in mind?

And by the way these already gets targeted traffic so not bad as domainers don't go el el el el for 4L domains they just go 4L domains even though its el el el el. 4L.com domains did some real marketing last year :)

Thanks.

I guess another option would have to be something brandable...

But no, the name is great. I'm sure you won't actually have to say the name out loud very often anyways. Just offering constructive criticism. x)

•••
I guess another option would have to be something brandable...

But no, the name is great. I'm sure you won't actually have to say the name out loud very often anyways. Just offering constructive criticism. x)
And that's what i need, what you guys think of the names, thanks for your feedbacks :)

•••
was gonna say chips.com but that goes to intel :'( 4letter.com ? but thats also taken

•••
was gonna say chips.com but that goes to intel :'( 4letter.com ? but thats also taken
I contacted the owner a year ago with an offer but he never replied back :(

•••
@dntoolz I like your site dntoolz...lots of cool tools like bulk age checker. very cool idea

•••
Th
@dntoolz I like your site dntoolz...lots of cool tools like bulk age checker. very cool idea
Thanks i am building a chain solution for domaining community lets see how things works out :)

Thanks.

•••
Thanks guys for your feedback i have developed the domain BuyLLLL.com. You can check the website now and give me feedback if you want :)

Thanks.

•••
@dntoolz very cool concept go deep and provide an auction site for all 4 letters. There is enough biz for it.
We will be updating that 4 letter report every 3 months if you would like to share sales data with us we will include you in the next report.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back