Dynadot

Christmas Giveaway

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello NamePros community - Christmas is almost knocking an the door and this a great time to spend with families etc.

Christmas is all about giving to others and sharing the love. Even the most successful businessman's respect this. I have made slight success this year, I beat up the cancer, was homeless but then raised from it with motivation. We all have our stories which to tell and we all have our moments which we can remember with good heart in the bed and smile. Some of you remember me from the topic where I opened myself little bit and about my times when I started as an domain name investor. You don't always have to rude if you ask appraisal - If the domain name doesn't worth anything then it doesn't and you can say it without any rude words. Life is short and you must use with the way you like.

I have started my journey with 150$ in the age of 18. No home, no education - Nothing. 10 Years later now, I have owned 10 online companies, grown them from seed stage to profitable businesses and sold them to investors. I have created over 200 websites to my clients - Nobody didn't ever ask'd where I did came from. I write down my own story with myself without anyone.

Competition:

1. Name one person from NamePros community who deserve a domain registration and full branding service to that domain name. Full branding service includes free domain name (from selected registrar), free hosting (from selected registrar), website designing and development service, logo design, SEO (on page and off page), branding coach program, graphic design and free full digital maintenance for life. You can't nominate yourself.

2. Name registrar service which should be used and why.

This competition will end at 23.12.2019 at 13:00 AM.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are tons of deserving helpful members here at NamePros .. all very different.

That being said .. I think the person who adds the most value to the community is probably none other than:
John Berryhill (@jberryhill)

While he might not have the most posts, the value value he adds to the NamePros community from his educated and expert explanations likely would be worth millions of dollars considering the extent of the value*time factor received by NamePros members.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back