IT.COM

.com from €0.07/mo - Yearly: €0.84 Total - First Year only

NameSilo
Watch

sparidae

Impact
checkdomain.net

No coupon. Search, select and go to cart and pay. Done.

Please use your own risk. I do not guarantee if your domains cancelled for another reason including not refunded if cancelled. View the rules or agreements if any. Thanks.

Information from checkdomain.net for this discount:

• All information is without guarantee. All prices are inclusive 19% VAT. The monthly registration fees are calculated in advance for the corresponding minimum duration. The minimum duration of a domain is 12 months for most domain endings.
  • 1The .cloud-domain costs in the first year only 0,07EUR/month. Thereafter 1,29EUR/month. Limited to 5 domains per customer.
  • 2The .com-domain costs in the first year only 0,07EUR/month. Thereafter 1,29EUR/month. Limited to 5 domains per customer.
  • 3The .de-domain costs in the first year only 0,07EUR/month. Thereafter 1,29EUR/month. Limited to 5 domains per customer.
  • 4The .online-domain costs in the first year only 0,25EUR/month. Thereafter 5,99EUR/month.
  • 5The .org-domain costs in the first year only 0,99EUR/month. Thereafter 1,99EUR/month.
  • 6The .site-domain costs in the first year only 0,25EUR/month. Thereafter 3,99EUR/month.
  • 7The .store-domain costs in the first year only 0,25EUR/month. Thereafter 6,99EUR/month.
  • 8The .tech-domain costs in the first year only 0,45EUR/month. Thereafter 5,99EUR/month.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have try... but not success

•••
•••
To me it has worked. I am from LATAM

•••
It is owned by the company that also owns one.com

•••
•••
ordered one and status is under process ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back