IT.COM

showcase Copilot - Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
Last week, Microsoft made a big accouncement:

They announced the introduction of the 'Windows Copilot', that will be implemented into Windows 11 in fall of 2023.

I watched the full presentation, and one key mark took me by attention:

The main devhead for Windows Copilot said, that it will be open to 3rd party apps, so that developers can build and deploy their very own apps (as he said, their very "own copilots") on the windows copilot app store.

Copilot is a term, that actually took off behind the curtain since March 2023 (when first rumors began to circulate).

I made a thoroughful domain check-up, and many good ()copilot.com domains seem to have been registered in March 2023, few earlier, some later.

I don't think that the AI thread could really absorb the term copilot all alone.

(a term which will now be transisted into a state-of-the-art expression for "assistance by AI").

There is a big rush coming towards us; Windows is running on +80% of all computers.

You can simply click a button on your desktop and ask it straight.
You can let it do a lot of office stuff for you; grant it access to some of your excel sheets and tell it, what you want to have accomplished.
>> All things, we initially thought ChatGPT would take care of, but now it will be ... Windows Copilot.

There is much what is planned for it, and 3rd party apps & services will extend that whole universe by far.

I registered a few copilot domains, what about you?!

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice one, I registered a few a while back when they first announced copilot.

Sold xrcopilot (.) Com about two months ago for us$2488.

Don't have much but I have these in .com

VRcopilot
CopilotUXR
Zencopilot
Copil0t
Rxcopilot

•••

VRcopilot
CopilotUXR
Zencopilot
Copil0t
Rxcopilot
Wow, you have great names!

Congrats on that sale, saw it on namebio.

Keep us updated!

•••
I think Copilot is a given name for an integrator for their (MS) AI assistant. Some other companies seem to have their own copilot, eg; Github copilot (released in 2021, Aws copilot in 2020).

Maybe It's not a term like AI, Metaverse, etc. Right?

•••
I think Copilot is a given name for an integrator for their (MS) AI assistant. Some other companies seem to have their own copilot, eg; Github copilot (released in 2021, Aws copilot in 2020).

First, the AI copilot was introduced in the coding sphere, then an upgrade followed (GitHub Copilot X) in march.

Now, MS has announced the AI copilot for windows; I don't know anything about the AWS copilot I must say.

The Microsoft AI assistant itself is called 'Windows Copilot'.

Last edited:
•••

VRcopilot
CopilotUXR
Zencopilot
Copil0t
Rxcopilot
vrCopilot.com is such a delightful name! Cherish it and hold onto it tightly. 😉

•••
1685946353707.png

The website CopilotIQ.com has already been established.

•••
1685946892350.png

I'm thrilled! The names "Good Words+Copilot" have already been registered. Fortunately, I was able to acquire both Copilot names. I'm hopeful for a positive outcome. Thank you!

•••
1685949047003.png

Oh wow, his asking price is exorbitantly high! Do you think he'll actually be able to command such a hefty sum? 🤣

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 239321
Oh wow, his asking price is exorbitantly high! Do you think he'll actually be able to command such a hefty sum? 🤣
Copilot is a very strong word.

Does not make me wonder that some names will end up in the high $ sphere...

•••
Copilot is a very strong word.

Does not make me wonder that some names will end up in the high $ sphere...
I concur with your viewpoint.

•••
This might be interesting for some investors:

MedCopilot .com is on sale at godaddy:

IMG_20230605_120329.jpg

(not my name)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Copilot is a very strong term indeed.

Just yesterday tried to reg. a name, as it was free.

After checkout, got the notification that the name happened to have been already regged....

Got account balance now 😄

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

I think the term has the potential to be exactly that:

A self explaining term for AI, assistance, etc.

•••
•••
you always have these nice different designs for your names.

like it!
Absolutely! I really enjoy using Canva, and I often find myself imagining how it would look with a brand name. Thank you for your kind words of praise.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back