IT.COM

Dedicated Handshake (and/or Blockchain) forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With the recent Handshake track at Namescon I was wondering if it's worth considering a separate channel for Handshake domains? If there is not enough appetite initially perhaps it could be a larger channel for all blockchain domains (ENS, Unstoppable) and related discussions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since PorkBun joined the Namebase registry platform at the start of November, Handshake SLD registrations have blown up

You can see live registrations here - https://twitter.com/HandshakeSLDs

And its not just concentrated in one or two TLDs, like dot-C, dot-1 or dot-TX, but across the board with crypto/defi TLDs like dot-SATS & dot-DEFI and dev ones like dot-JS, dot-TXT & dot-API getting a lot of traction

Seems to me its time to get a dedicated forum for Handshake TLDs

I see, under Domain Extensions there is a separate gTLD & ccTLD forum - seems to me, this might be a good place to add a Handshake TLDs forum??

Regardless of your views on Handshake, its undoubtedly a growing part of the domain space.

•••
Agreed. We should be able to add it soon once a couple more tech updates are complete.

•••
Agreed. We should be able to add it soon once a couple more tech updates are complete.

That's great news. I'm confident we can attract some new Namepros users from the various naming projects. And hopefully teach them a thing or two about domains in the real world!

•••
•••
I see an Alternate Roots discussion but can't actually reach it through navigating?

Can we add it the Domain Extensions subforum list?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back