IT.COM

.me Did anyone have success listing .me domains on Sedo??

Spaceship
Watch
when i tried to list my domain ,sedo control panel says it is verifying my domain.i registered through godaddy an hour ago and checked the whois which shows my name.so could someone possibly tell when can the domain get listed on sedo ??

*checked the .me auction before registering,then checked a couple other registrar sites for my domain availability and finally verified the whois to check my name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it can get berified quicker by changing the nameservers to theirs.

•••
i already did that luke.

Last edited:
•••
It took about 2 hours for my .me to get added to sedo. Not sure what the hold up was though?

•••
Change nameservers

Add to Sedo account

Search name in browser www.////.me -voila :!:

•••
thanks for your reponse dear members.did all that you said,lets see when it gets added.have a nice day.

Edit:nameserver change is reflected in the whois,but when i try to open the site it says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

The domain name is Schizophrenia---me if that might help.

Last edited:
•••
It would also help to forward the domain to www-sedoparking-com/schizophrenia-me , got my last two domains accepted immediately this morning by also doing that.

•••
JayJay said:
It would also help to forward the domain to www-sedoparking-com/schizophrenia-me , got my last two domains accepted immediately this morning by also doing that.

Problem solved. JayJay,your idea did the trick for me,hope it proves helpful for people facing similar problem.Thanks a lot to all who posted here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back