IT.COM

question Domain Related

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rahul1994

Established Member
Impact
for example :. I have registered a domain....up2date.com...... , there will be a chance of selling the domain by booking the domain by mixing English + maths,,,,,?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure. Nothing wrong with that if it makes sense. Guess it's more "brandable" that way.

•••
Nothing wrong in trying something new. chance of selling may be low, but it makes sense

•••
for example :. I have registered a domain....up2date.com...... , there will be a chance of selling the domain by booking the domain by mixing English + maths,,,,,?????
There is a chance of selling... and that's a nice reg imo. I wouldn't go all in on those names though because i don't see them on alot of the reported sales lists. But good ones that make sense can sell.

•••
I loved this name. Good luck in selling it.

•••
There is a chance of selling... and that's a nice reg imo. I wouldn't go all in on those names though because i don't see them on alot of the reported sales lists. But good ones that make sense can sell.
For example - a domain is registered in the name of how are you.com... and I book the domain HRU (how are you) then will my domain be sold or not?

•••
I loved this name. Good luck in selling it.
For example - a domain is registered in the name of how are you.com... and I book the domain HRU (how are you) then will my domain be sold or not?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back