Domain Empire

advice Domaining and the Rat Race

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A significant percentage of the people I interact with, both online and offline, are workaholics. The more time passes, the more people seem to be entrenched in the proverbial rat race and this got me thinking about domaining as well as the idea of making money online in general.
I like to think of myself as a “big picture” guy and my long-term goals in no way revolve around spending all day at the office, only to crash on the couch due to exhaustion as soon as I get home. The more time passes, the less time I want to spend working and the more time I want to spend on “big picture” stuff...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the appeal of domaining compared other online ventures is the easy entry, one domain name and you are off to a start. Sure you have to read and acquire a skill set over a period of time but as a money making project, it really is a unique entity. I suspect the people who are stuck in the rat race enjoy their domaining activities. Cheers.

•••
I think the appeal of domaining compared other online ventures is the easy entry, one domain name and you are off to a start. Sure you have to read and acquire a skill set over a period of time but as a money making project, it really is a unique entity. I suspect the people who are stuck in the rat race enjoy their domaining activities. Cheers.

Indeed a wise man once said work part time on your fortune at the same time as you are doing your full time job. Such a great concept from Jim Rohn. This is my motto and what I am focusing right now. To me this is the most effective way to go. =-D

- Will

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back