IT.COM

Domains Hijacked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I recently had someone tap into my GoDaddy account and change the registrar info. on all of my domains into a fake Russian company. I have involved local police, along with FBI, and Bureau of Homeland Security. If anyone knows or see's any suspicious sites or guys like domain_p, ewan27, everett wan, brianhaskell7, these are all his names and emails, please beware
Here are my stolen names
Sorry they are adult
raciallymotivated.com, christinaaguilera.ws, boyeurism.com, crackcash.com and .net, cracksells.com and .net, innovativeadultmedia.com, stickyproductions.com, jerkworthycelebs.com, hackcab.com, wiggawhat.com, undermycontrol.com, megac*ckcravers.us, and a coupleothers I cant remember at the moment
Thanks
Kris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry about what happened.

Last edited:
•••
First welcome to namepros!
Sorry to hear that u lost all of your domains, and thanks for the warning! Hope u getting them back!

Good Luck

Kodeking : he told us the domains names as a warning.. So we dont buy stolen domains.

•••
no advertsing .....

I dont want advertsing...I just want to know if anyone had any deals with this guy or info on him or her, alot of time spent behind some of them he even has my company name, just very frustrated that in this "Great Secure Country" this can happen. And that GoDaddy can just hand my sites over to somebdoy with a hacked email account. Some of my sites get upwords of 10K a day, lost all profit on sites I have worked for just upsetting thats all.

•••
OK. I understand. Don't mean any harm :)

•••
Sorry to hear, I hope GoDaddy can at least place a lock on the names until you are able to resolve things.

I appreciate you posting the names. 'Everett Wan' is a domain thief and he's known to resell them quickly.

•••
Didnt that name creap up somewhere else on these forums a couple of weeks ago... ?? Rings a definate bell.

•••
Looks like this is the same person as in the "Ouch.com" affiare on DNF.

•••
Originally posted by Rico
Looks like this is the same person as in the "Ouch.com" affiare on DNF.

Yes, i think so, the longest thread in history :)

•••
hijack

what about all the advice to make sure names are locked with the registrar ? ..... were yours? or is "locking" just a joke?

anyone have any tips for safeguarding names?

•••
yeah.......

Yoo late to lock them.they told me since they were all ready gone there is nothing to lock al thought the names are dtill w/ godaddy so they have to have an account or i mean the theif does.

•••
hyjack

good luck getting them back ...

you should have a good case

•••
I see that you have domains like hackcab.com etc...
The reasons of your hacked domains maybe :

1. A forum , community , site (about warez, hacking, cracking etc...) that you signed up.
Explanation : Hackers even hack their users ;)
2. A suspicious website .
Explanation : Non-secure website maybe ? Some of them collect users information so they can easily hack.
3. A bug , trojan , security whole on your computer.
Explanation : You maybe using same password on every site so it helps hackers hack you easier ;)
4. A Keylogger.
Explanation : Logs anything on your Keyboard (Key-board Logger)
5. A Fake mail .
Explanation : If you're using MSN , Yahoo and such other free email services , they are open for fake mails, mailers. You should have received a fake LOGIN PAGE inside an email ? ;)

Some tips to protect yourself.
1. Firewall - Don't Let Them Get In.
2. Security updates , windows updates etc.
3. Virus protection - against trojans etc.
4. Different Passwords - Never use the same password on everysite , membership etc.
5. Don't Do Drugs - Hackers may get info from you while you're "HIGH" eh ? ;) j/k

That's all i remember for now...

•••
lol...........

I am all updated and secure, hackcab is ghetto slang for a person who drives hookers from job to job at least around here a good hackcab can make 100-300 a day, lol. Not hacking.

•••
ok ;) but that info was for anyone in here
I hope you get them soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back