NameSilo

Dynadot: impossible to login

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
They give error when trying to login. Do you experience the same thing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just tried logging in, it works just fine. Maybe try changing your browser or use another device.

•••
They give error when trying to login. Do you experience the same thing?
No issue logging in here.

Can you login now, or are you still receiving an error? If so, please post the error and people can possibly help you resolve the issue once we know what you are dealing with.

•••
Works fine here.
They do periodically do maintenance/updates, seems to me more often than some other companies.
Try relaunching your browser perhaps?
Bob

Last edited:
•••
I was working on it, then cookies expired and I had to login again, and it failed (error was like: can't do it, email to info@..). Now it is worse, even the homepage doesn't resolve.

EDIT: it works now.

Edit2: maybe works, but extremely slow now.

Last edited:
•••
A general question: Can a site stop working because I block scripts or cookies from Google or Facebook.

•••
A general question: Can a site stop working because I block scripts or cookies from Google or Facebook.
If you aren't using Google or FB to login to that site, and you aren't disabling scripts to that site itself, then no.

But depending on what method you are using to do this - it could be breaking their site's scripts. I haven't inspected dynadot's login (user facing) code so not sure if they are using javascript or a standard form post for the login.

Edited to add: If they are using a javascript library hosted by FB or Google in part of their site that is required for their script to work, then yes.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the site, if you're unable to login then clearing your browser's cache can sometimes help. If you're still experiencing issues with the site speed could you please PM us with your Dynadot username and any specific errors you're seeing? Our team can then look into that.

•••
Still having issues? Working here

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back