Dynadot

.info England.info sells on eBay for $10,400

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I know how the buyer makes his/her money. Check their feedback.

He/she must have a nice little business going. Either that or he/she just has money to burn!

-Alex

•••
england.info is easily worth 10k to the right person imho..

•••
Originally posted by dot

good call dot. are you psychic?

no, wait. the auction already ended at that amount.

j/k ;)

•••
Originally posted by dot

Agree, and Congratulations to both buyer and seller.
Personally, I might not have sold the domain for this amount at the present time ... considering my perceptions of the long-term evolution of these "regional" .INFO domain names, as well as it's HuGe upside potential with full-scale development. That is just me, though ... certainly other factors must have played role in even listing it for sale. It's a very good chunk of change, in the end IMHO.
Thanks for the post, Dome. :)

•••
Originally posted by Larry
good call dot. are you psychic?

no, wait. the auction already ended at that amount.

:laugh: :laugh:

I would agree that this is a good price. Like I've said before, locations are one of the best uses of the .info namespace. England.info is among the best of these locale domains.

•••
Thanks, Cool.

Yeah.. it is a great domain.

I hope the person who bought it makes a great site... so we can say --

"...if the British Commonwealth and Empire lasts for a thousand years, men will still say 'This was their finest url.' "

—paraphrase Winston Churchill June 1940

•••
I was watching that domain from the start on Ebay, when it had 14 hours left it have a little over 5K, within those 14 hours it got another 5K, that's pretty cool in my opinion. I wish I had a domain worth that much. :p

•••
•••
Originally posted by Waldo
I wish I had a domain worth that much. :p
So do I. :talk: Awesome sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back