Domain Empire

Escrow in Pakistan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been contacted by someone who wants to trade a domain for one of mine and I have agreed to pay some cash on top of the trade.

Individual is in Pakistan

Does anyone know if escrow.com supports people and transactions in Pakistan?

Even though the individual said they would push their domain to me first I am still hesitant to do this deal.

In your opinion is there anyway I could get scammed if they sent me their name first?

Your thoughts are appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry for getting in late but to answer your question... Yes, Escrow.com does support in sending/receiving funds from Pakistan. I have paid them through card as well as wired them. In receiving, I have got plenty of wires and cheques without any issues. Never had any issue from Escrow.com or my bank in Pakistan.

Thanks GoWebNames.com and yogiDomain referring my name.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do and wish you all the best JudgeMind :)
Hi! I have seen that Pakistan is in the not support countries list at escrow.com. On the other hand they are giving the option to create account and pay from Pakistan.

Know my question is that is it possible to receive payout in my Pakistani bank account right now. Looking forward to you. Thanks

•••
Hi! I have seen that Pakistan is in the not support countries list at escrow.com. On the other hand they are giving the option to create account and pay from Pakistan.

Know my question is that is it possible to receive payout in my Pakistani bank account right now. Looking forward to you. Thanks

Currently Escrow.com doesn't support sending payouts to Pakistan at all.

•••
Sorry for getting in late but to answer your question... Yes, Escrow.com does support in sending/receiving funds from Pakistan. I have paid them through card as well as wired them. In receiving, I have got plenty of wires and cheques without any issues. Never had any issue from Escrow.com or my bank in Pakistan.

Thanks GoWebNames.com and yogiDomain referring my name.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do and wish you all the best JudgeMind :)
Dear Abdul basit hope you are good in health. I have some domains to be sell but my domain registrar are namecheap.
How can i use Escrow by living in Pakistan while my bank account is in HBL Islamabad. Please need your assistance I'm totally new I have not any experience of receiving payment.

Before listing my domains to sell I need to know successful and safe and secure payment receiving option direct to my HBL account or any safe way. It will be highly appreciated if you guide me. God bless you

•••
HBL should be fine for escrow; most of my relatives use it for foreign trading.
But things like bank guarantees, escrow, etc., are uncommon—at least from where I am in Pakistan.
Even though we live in Europe now, trades up to 50k$ are made with a handshake or bear minimum of what is needed.

Otherwise, you can also check P@sha; at least they are in some other industries that provide escrow services.

Best
zotix

•••
HBL should be fine for escrow; most of my relatives use it for foreign trading.
But things like bank guarantees, escrow, etc., are uncommon—at least from where I am in Pakistan.
Even though we live in Europe now, trades up to 50k$ are made with a handshake or bear minimum of what is needed.

Otherwise, you can also check P@sha; at least they are in some other industries that provide escrow services.

Best
zotix
I'm so grateful to you, provided fruitful details. Stay blessed

•••
What is your issue?
- I recommended HBL
- Said that, in general, Escrow Services are not usual, only with Banks and unique Escrow Providers mostly in Real Estate
- Recommended P@sha

If you are from PK, and living there, then you have most likely deeper insights, then share them, please.
In case you are not from PK, and something specifically was missing in my post, then write it.

Otherwise st..

Kind regards, zotix

•••
Dear zotix Thankyou for being concerned. My issue is how can I receive money into my bank account that is in Pakistan. I don't know the procedures. Yes I'm living in Pakistan. I have registered some domains on namecheap but namecheap only send payments through Paypal. I have domains on dynadot but dynadot accept only PayPal. I want to sell my domain and if domain sold than Im unable to get money transfer into my Pakistani bank account because they no option of payment receiving option into Pakistani bank account directly. I'm blank what to do where to sell my domain and get earnings into my Pakistani bank account. They both have no other options than PayPal

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back