Expiring expired domain, but...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys :talk:

I'm wanting to register a nice name www.exploreaustralia.com

But here's the case.
According to whois.sc here (http://whois.sc/exploreaustralia.com),
the record shows that it's been long way already expired 29-09-2002.

I wonder how can I register that domain, does anybody know?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Cheers,
Irvin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's impossible to reg it for now mate... not yet expired, it's active.. it just happened that the record is probably incorrect.

•••
Expiration Date: 27-sep-2004

whois.sc is wrong

•••
So in all same cases, it's just that the record is incorrect?

•••
Originally posted by irvin
So in all same cases, it's just that the record is incorrect?

:bingo:

•••
you dont see too many people telling of the domain there going to reg as well, dont want to cerate compotishion for yourself :o)

QBert

•••
hehehe,
qbert, i know that, thanks for reminding anyways. :D

Cheers mate!

•••
i just don't like whois.sc the data is not up to date

adi

•••
Originally posted by Adi
i just don't like whois.sc the data is not up to date

adi

Which whois you are using?

•••
I know that Network Solutions is anathema to most of us here but their new WHOIS is very good - shows DMOZ links now.

Can put in any domain extension and get a result if there is a valid WHOIS source - also they have taken away the computer generated verification code which speeds things up a lot.

•••
edit out the domain name, like qbert said, you dont wanna create competition for yaself..

•••
Originally posted by domainlab
I know that Network Solutions is anathema to most of us here but their new WHOIS is very good - shows DMOZ links now.

But the funny is, that the domain in question is registered at NSI and that they themselve (as registrar) provide the (obviously wrong) expiry date 27/09/2004.
There seems something strange going on at nsi.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back