domain Finished

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gprod

Established Member
Impact
Sorry for inconvenience, I need urgent apprasial for this domain. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are dealing with an end user who is interested in your domain, do a search about his business, prepare some strategy to counter his offer and try to estimate how far he can go.
Our appraisals would not help you so much in this case.
For example, this project seems serious to me: https://agrolease.com.ua/ and I think you can count on low XXXX at least.
But it would be nice to hear some other opinion.

Reseller price is not so popular, in my opinion. Maybe low XXX.

Good luck anyway !

Last edited:
•••
Great name, i'd suggest a mid X,XXX as there has been a lot of domains picked up over the past few months starting with Agro. agro-invest.com went for $3500 back in April , and $12,000 for agro24.com in June.

Best of luck

•••
nice name nice brand ,can be a nice business the domain speaks for itself ,only thing is this would be for farming equipment I assume ,leases are basically tax deductible for businesses ,BUT I believe farmers don't pay tax ,or very little ,so it makes sense for them to own their own equipment,also the shelf life of a farming machine ,is many many many years , they don't worry about DINGS and keeping up with the jones or new styles ,plus the technology is steady in farming equiptment,,,,Good luck 1500-4000 retail wholesale 500-800

•••
Thank you very much, guys! :xf.wink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back